UK Fuel Price

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Guys

With the fuel price about to hit the £1 per litre mark you may be interested in this e mail I received.

This setup runs the sites and gives about 20 free look ups per month. With the thirst of the 40 it may save a few pounds.

Hope you are well. It's Brendan here from www.OurProperty.co.uk
- the house price website.

You will probably have noticed that the cost of petrol and diesel has been rising rapidly recently, but what you may not know is that we run another website called Petrolprices.com
that allows you to find the cheapest fuel in your area.

Simply go to www.petrolprices.com
and you could save up to 14p per litre.

I think the average price of petrol might hit £1 this year as a result of the price of crude oil being driven up. So it's more important now than ever to shop around.

If you check back to the site frequently you will always get the best priced fuel because we update it daily. People are saving over £5 a tank so it really is worth a visit.

As a free website, we really need all your help to spread the word, so please forward this e-mail to your friends. The more people you tell, the more money everyone will save.

Thanks for your help,

Brendan McLoughlin

Cheers
Ian

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Yes I have seen the BP seems to be ahead of the ame on the price rises

all the more reason to check the prices around your area

Ian

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Yes I have seen the BP seems to be ahead of the game on the price rises

All the more reason to check the prices around your area

Ian

Keith

It would seem that the suppliers are squeezing up the price to around 99.9 and that's where it will stay (IMHO) until the Chancellors 2p tax hike kicks in in September I believe.

Then, the Govt will be blamed for pushing regular fuel over the £1 per litre mark, but, once that happens, it'll be open season on fuel prices here in the UK once that magic barrier has been breached.

Also, don't forget that the Govt have now passed new laws preventing the type of "obstructive" protest which resulted in a tax drop not so long ago, so much for our brave "new labour" world. This would have been unthinkable under a proper labour Govt.

I predict a rapid rise to £1.20 per litre before the year end. Someone has to pay for this massive state spending. I hope I am wrong.

Back