UK's favourate place to have sex outside the home.

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
UK\'s favourate place to have sex outside the home.

"Car sex rocks the UK
A UK internet site has found the car is the most popular place for sex outside the home. Conducted by www.SafeOutdoorSex.com, the survey found that almost 70 percent of the 1500 people surveyed have engaged in car-based copulating, while 46 percent frolicked amorously in a field. The beach came third with a 41 percent enjoyment rate, just ahead of the backyard with 40 percent."
As my wife just said, how can you do that in a GT40???
shocked.gif

Re: UK\'s favourate place to have sex outside the home.

The big advantage of a GTD40 is that the gearstick is out of the way on the right hand side, but please remember to put the car in gear before releasing the handbrake
wink.gif

End of my contribution to this thread, nearly - that reminds me, are you aware of the extent of Australian foreplay??

Are you awake Sheila?

No offence meant.

[ May 12, 2003: Message edited by: Dave Champ ]

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter

With Aussies loving the great outdoors, there is no time for foreplay... What with all those deadly snakes, crocodiles and sneaky kangaroos creeping up behind you, there's no time to wake Sheila up!
grin.gif
Maybe Aussies should use the car for that sort of action more often...oh yeah, forgot about those poisonous Red Back, Funnel Web, White Tail spiders........

Hey Dave be careful. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight. It is an unfair Aussie pastime beating up Poms and it would be a shame to add a forum member to the list. Don't get me started on the jokes. Regards

Hi Norm,

Right you are, English national sport is inventing games and then letting the whole world beat us at it
wink.gif
I could take cricket but having a Swedish coach make such a hash to let you beat us at football was just too much!

All the best

Back