FS EU Un-machined Pedal Box Castings

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Here we have five off pedal box castings from this batch below which are offered to you for sale on an individual basis.
I am making some space for another project so these have to go and I shall not be making any more.

These are as shown, and un-machined so you will need the tooling or someone to work them up to suit you.
The material is high spec. aircraft aluminium alloy with heat treatment from a well known aerospace foundry.
Some minor flash may be present and will need only dressing out with a 1/8" Dremel tool.

I am asking for £400 GBP for each one plus shipping costs.
If outside the UK, import duties and taxes at your end are your own responsibility.

If it interests you contact me via PM.
These are sold at cost to me so please no middle men.

IMG_0444.jpg

These castings are 12-7/8" tall and the two top bolt bosses are @ 5" centres.

Castings 005.jpg

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Very kind of you to offer up these pedal boxes made of unobtanium !!
Congrats to all who purchased these.
Regards Brian

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Very kind of you to offer up these pedal boxes made of unobtanium !!
Congrats to all who purchased these.
Regards Brian
Cheers Brian,
Unobtainium ? no.
The pedal box and gear shift castings were only made to BS2L99 (A356) specification and T6 treated which is structurally pretty tough.
Our door handles and other body bits are in LM6 specification which has excellent salt corrosion resistance and shines up well.

@Ryan,
Regret these were my last. I have a couple which were rejected by me where the only issue was that the part numbers didn't come out too well from the Furane. I am using them as bookends. :)

Last edited:
Cheers Brian, Unobtainium ? no. The pedal box and gear shift castings were only made to BS2L99 (A356) specification and T6 treated which is structurally pretty tough. Our door handles and other body bits are in LM6 specification which has excellent salt corrosion resistance and shines up well. @Ryan, Regret these were my last. I have a couple which were rejected by me where the only issue was that the part numbers didn't come out too well from the Furane. I am using them as bookends. :)

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
The last one was delivered safely today after delays due to Covid and new EEC customs regs' and I am glad that everyone is pleased with them.
Many thanks chaps.

Back