Unknown GT40 replica restomod.

Pat

Supporter
This popped up on my Tumblr. Does anyone know the build source?

Attachments

• GT40 restomod.jpg
    GT40 restomod.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 477
You can make a render of any car look incredible if it doesn’t have to deal with the practicalities of the real world (speed bumps/ground clearance/suspension travel etc). I suspect it you to try and replicate this look it would be undriveable until you’d wound the suspension right up….

Last edited:
You can make a render of any car look incredible if it doesn’t have to deal with the practicalities of the real world (speed bumps/ground clearance/suspension travel etc). I suspect it you to try and replicate this look it would be undriveable until you’d wound the suspension right up….
Never heard about air suspension?

Surely then it’s a hot rod? Each to their own I suppose, but 15” wheels with fat high profile tyres every time for me….but then again I am an old duffer……

You bolt ferrocerrium bisquits to the bottom of the frame rails and drop it while you're driving and make showers of sparks.

These make the GT40 above look tame by comparison, but this look is actually thing ... not a thing for me, but :eek:nevertheless:

nissan-350z-negative-camber-1-jpg.3704

Surely they've got to be burning a hole thru the fender lips?!

Not so bad...I'm not big on the putting-little-tires-on-big-wheels thing, but this is OK. At least it's not stanced.

Back