Wager for OLIVER

Continuation from RF thread on which OLIVER can't seem to stop complaining:

Oliver, there you go as usual. You just can't let a sleeping dog lie. You insist on going back to your tired ol' insults of others. Quite pitiful of you, as we've all come to expect. I'm sure we'll see another post from you, OLIVER. You are incapable of not having the last word. I have an 8 yr old nephew that tries to do the same.

I'd very much like to continue this battle of wits with you, but it's unfair of me to battle against an unarmed man.

I have a wager for you, Oliver. When you post, and we all know you will, if you can put together over 50 words without typos, grammatical, or other syntax errors I'll resist a reply.

Or, you can simply let it drop now and I will not reply.

MD

John B

Temp Selling Pass
There you go again! I thought you wee going to listen to Russes advice about not responding.

I guess you are to dense too comprehend that good information.

Have a nice day Clown!

Charlie Farley

Supporter
As a qualified English Teacher, can i be first to comment on the grammar, punctuation and use of the past participal.

Only joking.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
As an english teacher you have capitalized your i it's not i it's I and another comma after puctuatation.... got clowns like these try to correct people..no wonder why I can't spell!

Oliver

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Oli,
On both counts you are wrong. Remember, im from the side of the pond that invented the bloody language.
Now see if you are man enough to apologise and admit your mistakes (2).

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
----"Ollies Trolley" for the turbo tongued on methanol, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flamer.gif reviewed by simple minds and responded to by even smaller minds.
It is entertaining though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You'll never extinguish a fire by pouring petrol on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif

I,m done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/zzzzz.gif

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
It is entertaining though
You'll never extinguish a fire by pouring petrol on it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and this is the place to do it. It shouldn't clutter up and detract from technical and informative postings. Go for it fellas, but ONLY on here!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Back