Wanted Ford Granada Rear calipers

Marcus

Supporter
Afternoon All...
Trying to source a pair of rear Ford Granada calipers with integral mechanical parking brake lever that can be used for an older KCC model... wondered whether someone may have upgraded and had a pair around they wanted to part with.
Any help appreciated
Cheers
Marcus

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Could also look for Saab900 front brakes
Saab put the handbrake on the front wheels so it is built in.
I believe some of the Vauxhall vectras used the same caliper

Oh I know it works I have them on my DAX and they fit inside a 15 inch rim
Ian

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Hi Marcus, I have a pair and discs too if needed, I will have a look tonight and send you pics if you are interested.
Dave

Dan Kasten

Supporter
In the U.S.A. I have seen calipers, rebuild kits, and pads on ebay. One of the listings for pads said they ship from Australia. Now I don't know this to be fact but it seems that the early Capri and Cortina have the same brakes as well but again I have not confirmed this.

In the U.S.A. I have seen calipers, rebuild kits, and pads on ebay. One of the listings for pads said they ship from Australia. Now I don't know this to be fact but it seems that the early Capri and Cortina have the same brakes as well but again I have not confirmed this.

NB. original post was asking about rear calipers with handbrake mechanism, so that's Scorpio Granada or Sierra Cosworth etc.
(Rears are drums on European Granada Mk1 & 2, and Cortina & Capri, apart from the Tickford.)
From memory I think Lucas Girling were the original suppliers of these type of rear calipers.

Back