Well looky here.

O.K. my baby is born. I knew it would show up sooner or later. I already took her for a spin, (in my mind anyway) and she handles GREAT. Motor runs and sounds good too. I am WWAAAAYYYY stoked now. Of course the bodywork that will be needed to prep it for paint looks daunting, but I'll learn I'm sure. Time to roll the sleeves up and get to work. Future posts will be in the builders forum.
Jim Downard
Woooo Hoooooo!

Attachments

• 52621-newpost1.jpg
    52621-newpost1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 268
Great things come in big packages. Now, start turning those wrenches. Enjoy. Joseph /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Congrats Jim,

I'll never forget when my car showed up at my door. It really gets your blood rushing through your vains. Look forward to some pictures soon.

Enjoy.

Looks smashing mate! Hurry up and get that beast on the road so you can test drive her up to my place.

I'm serious... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Enjoy Jim, if you need anything for the build parts-wise or need suppliers for wheels, webers, etc... just let me know.

Cheers!

Keith

Looks fantastic. Always liked the MDA suspension package. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back