What GT40 manufacturers will be at Carlisle Kit nationals?

I plan to be there to check out the different GT40's first hand. I have seen up close the ERA car, very nice. I know Superformance will be there. Im sure Hershal will be there to represent RF, too. Anyone else that you know of?

Thanks,

Johnny
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Hershal did not make it last year so I would not assume he will be there this year. It is a long trip for him. Best thing to do is email the manufacturers you are interested in and find out if they will be represented.

Re: What GT40 manufacturers will be at Carlisle Kit national

Johnny, Gregg - MDA will be there this year. I will be hauling my MK I down, Mark Sibley will more than likely be flying accross the pond for the show. Registered and ready to go!

Chris

Johnny, I will be there with Ted Baird selling GT40 MKI and MKII bodies. Registered and ready to go also! If you can't wait for The Carlisle Kit Car Show Johnny, you are more than welcome to visit my shop here in Norwell south of Bostn.

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Last year Jerry from RF was there with one of his cars, as was Fran Hall from RCR. You should check with them to see if they will go again, but it sounds like it could be a record year for camparison shopping, especially with MDA there too.

Several of us from this board attended last year but for the most part we never got an oppatunity to meet. I would suggest that an attempt be made to see if we can schedule a meet and greet at the show or one evening.

Sorry to go off post but wanted to plant a seed.

Peter

[ QUOTE ]
Several of us from this board attended last year but for the most part we never got an oppatunity to meet. I would suggest that an attempt be made to see if we can schedule a meet and greet at the show or one evening.

Sorry to go off post but wanted to plant a seed.

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent idea Peter! We should keep this thread going as to the happenings of Carlisle/GT40s, etc.

Lets meet at "HOOTERS" Thursday, Friday, and Saterday nights for lunch! I mean dinner!

Im there. By the way Bill, is there a Hooters near Norwell??? I could be persuaded...

Carlisle get togeather

Just wanted to bring this thread back for consideration. Several of us will be at carlisle at some time across the three days of the show. I will be there from friday afternoon and leaving Sunday AM. My suggestion is that we meet at some time for lunch or dinner, I myself would truly enjoy meeting and exchanging ideas with other members of the GT40 community.

Im sure everyone of us will end up at Frans display several times during the weekend, that can work as a meeting spot. Seeing the show with someone of like interist makes it a more enjoyable show.

Anyway anyone interisted my cell number during the weekend will be 954-770-0029.

ERA & Carlisle

Bob,
I hope you guys bring that nice yellow MKII to Carlisle this year. That car is perfect!

Back