What kind of car are you?

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
Doug, I also came up as the 360 Modena, then just for S's & G's I changed two settings and made myself "Not Competitive" and "Spins out of Control Easily". Whadya know, now I'm a Dodge Viper :)

Apparently, I'm a Corvette :

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Spooky! :D

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
360 Modena too.... tried changing five different parameters, came up a Modena each time till I change the "Which tool would you be more comfortable wielding?" to Sledgehammer from Scalpel...... then I became a vette... ????

I've not done the test but on the basis that I smoke too much, drink too much, am difficult to get started, dont' actually like to move at all if I can help it and usually leave a nasty mess behind when I eventually do, I'd guess I'm probably a Triumph Stag.

Evidently I'm a Nissan 350Z. Interesting since I have a 240-Z and a 300ZXTT in the stables here at home!

If I change just one answer though, I become the Lambo Murcielago. "You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull."

Last edited:

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
I'm a Ford Mustang. Well I've always been into Fords since my Anglia days so I reckon it's pretty accurate.
Ross

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

(Mustang also me)

then I cheated and I was able to become a Ford GT40 :D

Paolo

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
kenshiro8 said:
then I cheated and I was able to become a Ford GT40 :D

Paolo

You are the first to report achieving our holy grail! I'm just curious what you had to do to get there. Do you remember what your answers were?

Doug

Back