What style exhaust?

Keith

That's a great looking wheel Alex. I had a bit of a problem with a similar design when, on full lock the darned 'horn' entered my buttoned fly and compromised the manoeuvre somewhat. Having no choice I applied muscle to straighten the wheel prior to a potentially catastrophic off road experience and tore the front of my trousers right off. I had some explaining to do for sure....:stunned:

That's a great looking wheel Alex. I had a bit of a problem with a similar design when, on full lock the darned 'horn' entered my buttoned fly and compromised the manoeuvre somewhat. Having no choice I applied muscle to straighten the wheel prior to a potentially catastrophic off road experience and tore the front of my trousers right off. I had some explaining to do for sure....:stunned:
Creative excuse!

Keith

Hahaha I can see why you would think that but it is quite true. I had a similar problem with an autotest type knob attached to the steering wheel and it cause all kinds of mayhem, getting caught in belts and clothing. From then on: only smooth complete wheels with no knobs...:thumbsup:

Hahaha I can see why you would think that but it is quite true. I had a similar problem with an autotest type knob attached to the steering wheel and it cause all kinds of mayhem, getting caught in belts and clothing. From then on: only smooth complete wheels with no knobs...:thumbsup:
Now I know it was your mistress, as you're talking about knobs causing mayhem, and, being British, you knew what you were saying :)

Back