When Extremists Attack

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
"...the Westgate mall gang contains many different nationalities - a Canadian, a Swede, two Britons, a Finn and at least three Americans, two of them probably from Minneapolis which has a Somali community of about 80,000, one of the largest outside Mogadishu."

Now, are all the above individuals NATURAL BORN Canadians, et al, of whatever race/religion, etc., etc., etc., or they all strictly SOMAILIANS who were fairly recently 'naturalized' (or "natural-ISED, for you non-Yankees!)? Me be thinkin' the latter... and that makes a not-so-subtle difference...to me anyway. (Think "sleeper cells".)

When extremists attack, YOU KILL THE MF'ERS!
NO PRISONERS, NO TRIALS, NO DEPORTATIONS, IMMEDIATE EXECUTION ONLY.

And, I don't give a rats ass where they are from!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I think the point in the article is well made. Post Colonial guilt and guilt about slavery coupled with political correctness enables these people to literally get away with murder.
It's time to toughen up and start calling a spade a spade.
And I also don't care what colour they are or which god they follow. Get rid of the bastards.

When extremists attack, YOU KILL THE MF'ERS!
NO PRISONERS, NO TRIALS, NO DEPORTATIONS, IMMEDIATE EXECUTION ONLY.

And, I don't give a rats ass where they are from!

Say what you like about Sharia law,,,,but it WORKS when it comes to dispensing justice.

You see, having your head cut off in front of your entire family is sort of like adding insult to injury type of thing. The “headless One” may not care about death,,,but he UNDER NO circumstance wants his family to see it.

Sheik happens to “know” a thing or two regarding capital punishment (First hand!!).:lipsrsealed:

In Iran, small cranes are used to lift you by the neck (very slow suffocation), while your family and friends watch (it is done in your neighborhood).
In Tehran a women had Acid thrown into her face, when she rejected the guy as a husband. He was caught 3 years later, brought into hospital (in front of LIVE TV cameras),,,strapped down and a “Doctor” prepared to drop Acid into his eyes. He begged and begged (and cried like a 2 year old). Unfortunately ,,,,,,,the woman forgave him!!
NO, he did not go free,,,,the State put him in jail for possible “future” execution.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry Pickering is an Australian Journalist and cartoonist.
Below is his view.
.........................................................................................................
Freedom of religion and separation of Church and State is a pillar of Western constitutions. Christianity has certainly treated that privilege with scant respect but Islam uses this Western privilege as a Trojan horse to infiltrate us, dominate us and destroy us.
Christian minorities in Islamic countries have their churches razed to the ground, families murdered and decapitated without penalty.
Yet Islamic minorities in Christian countries are free to go about their business of subjugating, then obliterating, their politically correct hosts. Something’s amiss.
France and the UK are now experiencing the horrific outcomes of multiculturalism and how it is debasing and destroying their own cultures.
Of course it is politically incorrect to suggest that Islam is at the root cause of this mayhem but it most certainly is.
Christianity promotes good principals and teachings. I disagree strongly with its inane doctrines and practices but not strongly enough to spray Christian schoolchildren with a hail of bullets.
Zealots of Islam target whatever gains them the most publicity; iconic buildings, subways, schools, funerals and now shopping malls, while we do nothing but sit and wait for the next atrocity.
Northern Europe has noticed the passive approach does not work. They are fighting back. France has banned the offensive burkha.
Japan has never allowed Islam a foothold and we too need to get serious before it’s too late.
The demonic Islamic cult knows no boundaries. It will resort to the most Barbaric of acts to further its cause. It rapes and genitally mutilates little girls (pictured). We know that, we see that, some of us experience that but our good nature tolerates it. So they continue.
If sensible measures aren’t taken soon, within a decade it will be necessary to ban the murderous cult entirely.
Mosques will be converted to council atriums and mullahs who promote violence will be deported. Islamic nationals will be told to either denounce Islam and adopt an acceptable religion or leave.
To put it bluntly Islam is opposed to all we hold dear. It determines that everyone is born Islam. Not just them, all of us! It is not a matter of mere victory over the infidel it is a matter of the complete annihilation of the disbeliever. This is their teaching, this is their belief.
There can never be treaties or pacts, rapprochement or détente with Islam.
If you do not convert and adhere to Islam and pray for forgiveness for straying, you must be beheaded in the name of Allah.
That is the teaching of the Koran.
There can be no compromise, ever! There can be no reconciliation. Either we rid ourselves of them or we will need to suffer their atrocities until we no longer exist. Only a fool believes otherwise.
Only now have we and they realised the West can be economically crippled with little effort. While Obama grovels to the Sheiks the lying Saudis plot our demise. It is they who are the adherents of the despicable Sharia law. It is they who finance Al Queda. It is they who bore and supported Bin Laden.
In a mere 20 years oil will not be used as an economic weapon against the West. It will not be used to finance terrorism. We will have nicer, cleaner alternatives to oil.
The undeserving Arabs will no longer have the finances for their excesses. They will return to their mouldy beginnings, insignificant shadows of former power bases that should never have been.
But the damage Islam wreaks on our culture will live on, if we let it.
Al Queda is driven only by a passionate hatred of the West and is financed by oil-drunk Saudis and cosseted by Pakistanis who have blackmailed the treacherous Pakistani “government” into allowing them autonomous Sharia States.
President Obama throws them an olive branch. So now they giggle in their beards at such a show of unrestrained weakness. Now they know we are rattled.
President Obama should peruse that old copy of the Koran in his schoolbag. It clearly says why appeasement is a waste of time.
Funny how a pregnant mother and eight of her children were not wearing life jackets on that weekend tragedy, only the father was.
To an Islamist male, women and children are expendable.... we don’t see things that way.
We are different and we don’t covet what they have but they believe we should and, until we do embrace their way of life, we remain apostates and their Koran instructs them that apostates must be beheaded and have their fingers amputated.
Sooner or later we will need to confront this base cult instead of giving it a platform from which to attack us.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,
A really interesting article.
I fear that because of the European Community (EEC) and the 'politically correct' laws
that the Hague has mandated each EEC Member State has to slavishly adhere to,
that its too late.
A small example why the dislike is gathering momentum.
I was in Knightsbridge and Kensington High Street yesterday. The Traffic Parking Enforcement officers were ignoring Saudi and Qatari cars parked on double yellows whilst
normal UK cars in parking bays were getting tickets for overstaying and the time that is used for fining people is overstaying by 5 minutes or more.
I asked one of these Traffic guys what the criteria is and the reply is "They know what the time is"
I then asked about the cars on the double yellows and he ignored me and just walked away.
I followed him and asked again - and again I was totally ignored.
Was he of that same faith as the drivers and occupants of those cars ?
Is the pope a Catholic? Did Jackie Kennedy wear black dresses?
Most none Muslim Brits seem to just notice and turn the other cheek - and now they get crapped on even more.

Keith

Say what you like about Sharia law,,,,but it WORKS when it comes to dispensing justice.

You see, having your head cut off in front of your entire family is sort of like adding insult to injury type of thing. The “headless One” may not care about death,,,but he UNDER NO circumstance wants his family to see it.

Sheik happens to “know” a thing or two regarding capital punishment (First hand!!).:lipsrsealed:

In Iran, small cranes are used to lift you by the neck (very slow suffocation), while your family and friends watch (it is done in your neighborhood).
In Tehran a women had Acid thrown into her face, when she rejected the guy as a husband. He was caught 3 years later, brought into hospital (in front of LIVE TV cameras),,,strapped down and a “Doctor” prepared to drop Acid into his eyes. He begged and begged (and cried like a 2 year old). Unfortunately ,,,,,,,the woman forgave him!!
NO, he did not go free,,,,the State put him in jail for possible “future” execution.

Dear God! I was just about to convert and get my virgins.....:stunned:

Back