Who's SLC is this in NOVA???

Found a video of this car in the pictures you posted. Someone has put it on youtube.

Looks like the same scenery and license plate.

Rapier Superlite SLC LOUD sound !! - YouTube

Yes- it is the same car, same weekend. I guess they edited out the part where the driver stalled it. :)

Except that it isn't a Rapier- it's a regular Superlite SLC. The Rapiers were also built by Superlite for Rapier, but were finished differently, and were street cars. This one is more of a street/track hybrid.

I was just going to use some pull straps until I saw his interior door pulls. Any idea what they are from, or where he might have gotten them?

Last edited:
I was just going to use some pull straps until I saw his interior door pulls. Any idea what they are from, or where he might have got them?

They are just holes cut in the bottom of the door, with a nice aluminum escutcheon. Easy to fab yourself. Still needs a way to pull it shut the rest of the way. Fran sells a really nice billet pull to embed in the inside of the door for this purpose.

Thanks Will! I'll shoot Vicki an email (God bless her for putting up with my constant stream of add-on requests).

Yes- it is the same car, same weekend. I guess they edited out the part where the driver stalled it. :)

No such luck pal, the stall is included in all it's glory. ;) Fun to try and hear what the masses are saying in the background.....unfortunately I only got .... "Stacy" .... and later ......"Probably faster than any Ferrari here"..... :helmet:

... All the neighbors thought I was a baller until I explained that it really wasn't my car...:lipsrsealed:

How much did the future owner invest [into your pocket-book] to get this completed car... if you don't mind me asking? :thumbsup:

Back