why is the media so messed up?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
No John,

What I'm saying is that all those folks make a living by misleading, telling only part of the story or just plain lying.

Are you saying that only Consevatives should be allowed to get rich by misleading, telling part of the story and lying??

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Please explain why Consevative liars are different than Liberal liars?

Please give an example - relative to RACE-BASED crime?

Let's keep it ON TOPIC.

(You lefties throw that "LIAR!!!" charge/label around a lot.)

Last edited:
No John,

What I'm saying is that all those folks make a living by misleading, telling only part of the story or just plain lying.

Are you saying that only Consevatives should be allowed to get rich by lying??

Sharpton admitted that he was proud of "Causing the outrage" around the Zimmerman case. Hes actually happy that he created the issue. Out of the names you listed, show me one of those guys thats proud of "causing outrage" and putting a mans life, who was found not-guilty, in the balance. The people that you listed typically are reactionaries and only react to what your side does.

I will admit that the people you listed are not perfect and it upsets me if they tell a half-story or stretch the truth, but I think there is a stark contrast between them and anyone who calls themselves a 'reverend'.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Please give an example - relative to RACE-BASED crime?/QUOTE]

These are just a few of Limbaugh's racist quotes.................

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

“The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

“They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

[To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

“We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.”

So John M, are you really saying that our liars are better than your liars?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

“The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

[To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

For crying-out-the-window, Jim - QUOTE THE COMMENTS IN COMPLETE CONTEXT.

Remember "Surrender to me"??????????

Yep, its sure hard to defend those statements and I believe they are all limbaughs?

I never liked the guy or Hannity for that matter. I do believe those two guys are not so much about a cause anymore, and more about money these days. BUT, these quotes are insensitive statements, not lies that are putting peoples lives in danger. Where are the lies or deception?

I believe that the only purpose Jackson and Sharpton have is race baiting. No political views. Other than Jackson saying he wanted to cut Obama's nuts out.

Back