Why Men Are Never Depressed:

WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED:

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I can dig it.... :)

Since passing my 50th birthday (sometime back now) I've also found that I have far less vanity. Matter of fact, I could really care less what people think of my clothes, hair, etc..

WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED:

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

ahahahah...u are a legend man!:lol:ALL TRUE

You have to add the result of a recent study, probably funded by our government, that found men live longer and suffer less depression if they stare at women's breasts.

By the way, I should add an important safety alert. Don't try to use the study as an excuse for the behaviour. I can tell you from personal experience that it won't work!

No matter how hard I try, I seem to be extending my life and avoiding depression most of the time. There is no cure for it, even though wives don't like it. AAAAHHHHH!!!

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
One thing I have found very hard to get used to is my ex wife always got mad and hated it if I looked at other women who were hanging it all out for all to see.

My lady now, who I have been with for the last 11 years, loves sports and cars, especially the GT40, and when we go out she will always draw my attention to some lovely young lady who is well endowed or with a great figure with a comment of 'wow look at this one'.

Having lived with my ex who was at one end of the scale I have now gone to the other extreme but in the best possible way.

One thing I really miss is the thread headed "DILEMMA" seems to have been ignored lately.
That was always my favourite way to start my day and put a smile on my face.
Dimi

Back