Will JP hit sub 12s at Brighton?

Will JP run sub 12s at Brighton?

• No, not unless he simultaneously wins the world record for the fastest man on foot since the MDA isn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Wendy M will beat him by at least one second and she isn’t in to the 12s yet. And that was with

• Yes, but while driving Roy and Paul’s car since the MDA isn’t yet finished.

• Total voters
You missed a very viable alternative. I might try and tow the MDA over the 1/4 with my power boat! The 1/4 is only a few metres from the sea! I'll get my brother to get a bloody great run up along the coast and do the first 60ft in 0.5 seconds!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Very good Ron! Lets see if I can make you eat those words though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Considering the years of development Roy's car has behind it, the odds on JP beating 12 secs seem about the same as Greece winning the Euro 2004 football tournament /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Unfortunately miracles don't happen that often - or do you have a German coach? (with apologies to all Greeks)

Development yes, I know.

But Paul will openly admit that Roy's engine will only rev to about 6k.

The MDA is light, it does have 450 HP. And it will spin to 7k with ease.

I'll admit that experience is not on my side, but I can assure you I WILL give it FULL death off the line!!

Best,

J.P

Old Chinese proverb say
"reelspin means no go forward,and rarge bang means no driveshaft,good ruck Grasshopper" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Development yes, I know.

But Paul will openly admit that Roy's engine will only rev to about 6k.

The MDA is light, it does have 450 HP. And it will spin to 7k with ease.

I'll admit that experience is not on my side, but I can assure you I WILL give it FULL death off the line!!

Best,

J.P

[/ QUOTE ]

At the moment but watch this space.....

and for the record - during Roy's winning run last year he stayed below 6K rpm!.......

Bring it on....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
I think Roy and Paul have you in hp by a fairly decent margin. 6000 RPM or 7500 RPM, the importance of getting into the 11s will be the launch, the power is there for both of you.

Back