WTB Completed SL-C

I'm looking for a mechanically & cosmetically completed car. Only current owners who are looking to sell - please respond.

Thanks - Mike (Richmond, VA)

Last edited:
Ron, thank you for the response. My SPF Daytona Coupe is sold and going overseas in the next couple weeks. I'm investigating several car/manuf. options now - the SL-C caught my interest a couple years ago while I was at Carlisle - Kit-Car show. I built and currently have a LS6 powered Lotus Super Seven that I will keep. Looking for another 2nd car that is a little more civilzed. ;-)

Regards -- Mike

I have received some PM's and I appreciate the feedback and response. I'm now vacillating between the trans/axle's -- Ricardo vs. Porsche - gearing etc. Time to goggle G50 and get into sensory overload.

-- Sharkey

Justin, we all make choices and I am happy with mine also. I bought an in-completed kit from a builder that had to sell. The cost of my car with the LS motor far exceeds most other choices that were/are available for a clone/resemblance of a seven. The car is raw (not pretty to some), and function (full roll cage) over looks/form, took full precedent for me. I've had this car at 155 to 160 mph down the back long straight at VIR. There were faster fully race prepped vettes, mustangs, vipers, GT-40's (170 + mph) and some better drivers (Dennis Olthoff blew by me and scared the sh*t out of me) ... in cars that cost 4-5 times what mine did. So, we can agree that our choices have made us happy.

This started as a wanted to buy thread - I'd like to keep it on track.

Regards, Mike Sharkey

Back