Young Gun slingers kill an Aussie

Keith

Ministry of Safety & Health (MOSH)

Statements by Administrator Craik this week, concerning the conversion of peaceful Japanese people into savages by the issuing of guns has been proven as fact.

Research has proved that prior to issuing Fire Arms, Japanese Soldier Killing Capacity was Minimal. Following Issue of Fire Arms, Army Killing Capacity Rose Exponentially and War was The Result. In Chinese War, Japanese Soldiers Observed Carrying Firearms During Nanking Incident.

Conclusion: Issuing of Firearms to Japanese Soldiers in WWII Resulted in Rape, Murder and Undeclared War. In Consequential Terms Issuing of Firearms to Japanese Military Personnel Led Directly to the Deployment of Atomic Weapons.

Administrator Craik's Premise is Duly Adopted by the Committee For Your Safety.

Japanese are Therefore Held Responsible for All Nuclear Activity to Present Day Because they Picked up Guns in 1935.

Japanese are Banned.

That is All.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Al and several other pro gun folks here on our site have made it perfectly clear that the want absolutly NO changes to the current gun rights laws. I think it is importand to point out exactly what they are promoting and the loss of life that will result.....

My wonderful Grandaughter is now seven years old, assuming she avoids being shot in the ongoing slaughter (I have already had two loved ones shot), in her lifetime.......

2,540,877 people in the United States will die from guns!!!!!!!!

Thats right, over two and a half million people will die, with many times that number wounded!!!!

THATS MORE GUN DEATHS THAN THE CURRENT POPULATION OF ALASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, VERMONT AND WYOMING COMBINED!

To me that is totally unacceptble.

But to Al, thats perfectly OK because nobody will "CONTROL" Al!

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Al and several other pro gun folks here on our site have made it perfectly clear that the want absolutly NO changes to the current gun rights laws.

WHAT PART of "s-h-a-l-l...n-o-t...b-e...i-n-f-r-I-n-g-e-d" do you NOT understand?

I think it is importand to point out exactly what they are promoting and the loss of life that will result.....

WHAT??????? We're not "promoting" anything beyond LEAVING THE CONSTITUTION ALONE. And your implication that we're promoting murder/death is about as disgusting as it gets.

Al and several other pro gun folks here on our site have made it perfectly clear that the want absolutly NO changes to the current gun rights laws. I think it is importand to point out exactly what they are promoting and the loss of life that will result.....

My wonderful Grandaughter is now seven years old, assuming she avoids being shot in the ongoing slaughter (I have already had two loved ones shot), in her lifetime.......

Thats right, over two and a half million people will die, with many times that number wounded!!!!

Hey Jim, while you are doing math, why don't you figure out the probability of you or your granddaughter getting shot.

of course you wont do this, because the number is so small that it wont scare anyone.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
John, the odds of George and my Uncle Don being shot twice is 100%!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your concern.

Last edited:
Us 'pro gun nuts' are not promoting "slaughter"...we are promoting crime control by enforcing the current laws, catching, prosecuting CRIMINALs and fixing the revolving door prison system. We are promoting making people responsible for their actions. Criminals are criminals because they break the law. If someone breaks the law, then THAT person must pay the penalty. Currently, the trend is tp blame everyone/everything else instead of taking responsibilities. And before you say that we are responsible for someone else's criminal act, realize that is the same as saying, YOU are responsible for the jackass who was speeding and ran me off the road. You are responsible for him because you (being 2500 miles away) have a high performance car.

By the way, the 'evil pro-gun nuts' and 'the evil NRA' protect your rights too. They are very adamant about protecting ALL of the Constitution including your right to free speech, your right to be protected against undue search and seizure. The 'evil NRA' is also one of the biggest educators of the police.

And by the way, I've been run off the road about a dozen times this year by jackasses. They have posed more danger to me and others than me and my legal guns do.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
There is no point arguing with zealots. Jim hates guns and wants them banned!
No logical or reasoned argument will change his mind. No illogical or unreasoned
Argument will change his mind either!
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

John, the odds of George and my Uncle Don being shot twice is 100%!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your concern.

So they were shot 4 times among the both of them? 2 times each?

I think you told the story of one of these people getting shot before, but i would like to know about the other times.

I would like to know where and when these events happened and also who the shooter was, and what events actually lead them getting shot - what the circumstances were.

THATS MORE GUN DEATHS THAN THE CURRENT POPULATION OF ALASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, VERMONT AND WYOMING COMBINED!

You really are such an ass , you misquote for your own benefit. Where did 2,540,877 come from? I've said numerous times that the number of gun deaths each year is not acceptable. You want to infringe on gun rights, but don't want to search people that are suspicious. You don't want to stop deaths, you want gun control.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
You really are such an ass , you misquote for your own benefit. Where did 2,540,877 come from? I've said numerous times that the number of gun deaths each year is not acceptable. You want to infringe on gun rights, but don't want to search people that are suspicious. You don't want to stop deaths, you want gun control.

Name calling, classy, you need a time out!

OK Al, lets see if you can figure this out on your own.

There are approximately 32,163 gun deaths per year.
My Grandaughters average life expectancy is 79 years.

You do the math!

And finally you are wrong once again.......................

I absolutly do not want gun control, I want a gun ban!

Another train wreck and our own esteemed member, Ian Anderson best describes it;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWubhw8SoBE]Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath - YouTube[/ame]

No, you don't want a gun ban. What you are wanting is to end the existence of guns completely. Good luck with that.

Just because you ban guns doesn't mean they are going away. As long as we have machine tools and open boarders, getting guns will never be a problem.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
No, you don't want a gun ban. What you are wanting is to end the existence of guns completely. Good luck with that.

Just because you ban guns doesn't mean they are going away. As long as we have machine tools and open boarders, getting guns will never be a problem.

Correct, guns are banned in Australia but with handful of cash, visit the valley in Brisbane, kings Cross in Sydney, lygon street in Melbourne and I bet you can get one.

Name calling, classy, you need a time out!

OK Al, lets see if you can figure this out on your own.

There are approximately 32,163 gun deaths per year.
My Grandaughters average life expectancy is 79 years.

You do the math!

And finally you are wrong once again.......................

WTF does that have to do with the price of eggs? And a ban would be what? Total gun control. Not going to happen. If you are bothered by gun deaths, try taking away 200,000,000 legal guns

Back