YOUR Club AGM

:idea:
The Club AGM this year will take place at

The National Kit Car Show,
Stoneleigh, Warwickshire UK. CV8 2LZ

Monday, MONDAY 7 May 2018 1.00PM
The Conference Theatre, (small room on left)

Main Item on the agenda is the election of committee members.
Regards
David.

I wonder what support there might be for web casting this very important meeting? There must be many members who cannot attend but who would nevertheless like to take some part in the meeting, even if it was just as an observer, via a web cast.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Hello everyone,

430 miles yesterday and a stop off at the show for the AGM (yes in my DAX)

I cannot see anything posted yet, and perhaps not my position to do so, but I would like to congratulate the new committee that took office yesterday.

I wish them all the best and as always offer my assistance in any way possible.

May the good times roll, no doubt more in the upcoming magazine issue.

Ian

Brian Magee

Supporter
I would also like to show my thanks to the members at the AGM who volunteered to take on the various posts on the committee. It is nice to see some new blood to take the club forward.

The Club now looks in a strong position. Best wishes and many thanks to all of you.

Brian.

Can anyone state anything about the AGM?
There is no 'News' on the Club web site.

Who is on the Committee now and in what positions?

Can anyone state anything about the AGM?
There is no 'News' on the Club web site.

Who is on the Committee now and in what positions?

Hi Steve,

I am the new webmaster for the club but don't yet have full access to the website. Once I do I will update it re the new committee members.

Regards,

Hi Graham & Paul ...... thanks for your replies.
I've now received the email from John C ...... congrats to the new committee members and I wish you all every success in your new roles.

Paul ...... I hear your car has gone back over the Channel. I feel pleased and sad for you in equal measure !!!

Hi Graham & Paul ...... thanks for your replies.
I've now received the email from John C ...... congrats to the new committee members and I wish you all every success in your new roles.

Paul ...... I hear your car has gone back over the Channel. I feel pleased and sad for you in equal measure !!!

Thanks for your thought Steve. I truly believe that John Cleland has managed the recent transition from old club to new with a great deal of skill. I hope and believe that he will be instrumental in laying the foundation for a new successful chapter in the Club’s history.

I’m more than pleased that I’ve been blessed by having been part of this great community for the past 12 years. Having been lucky to have had the honour to drive a GT40 around some iconic circuits and venues has been beyond my wildest dreams. I have no complaints at now letting it go. It’s the right time !
One lucky bunny

Maybe catch up at the NEC in Nov?

Back