ZF Transmission - Clutch hose routing / Pedal stop

Chuck

Supporter
Lance:

Don't know if this is still current info, but you might try calling Jerry Jansing, Louisville, KY, (502) 396-0672. If this info is not current, I am sure someone will chime in. His email is (was) [email protected]

Chuck

Supporter
After confering with my analyst, gazing into a crystal ball, talking to the our cat, and flipping a coin (heads: external slave, tails: HRB), we will be going with an external slave. Coin toss came up heads. Always good to have solid objective support for such important decisions.

Attachments

• CatPipes.JPG
    CatPipes.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 310

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Cute photo. Does your cat like cars, does he hang around the garage? Is he a Ford enthusiast? My cat sleeps in my guitar cases if they are open and unoccupied, but I don't think she is a blues/R&B enthusast- she just likes the plush linings.

Chuck

Supporter
The cat, affectionately named 'hairball' adopted us when we were building the Cobra four years ago. She hung around continously. She has continued to keep us company during the GT build. People assume the black spots on on her ears and body are grease . . . . but they really are not. Yes, she seems to be partial to the blue oval.

Back