06 Gt #1955

Attachments

• CIMG0468 s.JPG
    CIMG0468 s.JPG
    390.2 KB · Views: 1,927
  • CIMG0466s.JPG
    CIMG0466s.JPG
    456.7 KB · Views: 1,920
Very cool GT.... you'll love it I'm sure.

Now, tell me about you four post lift. I'm seriously considering one for my garage .

mardyn

Hi Guys. On top of one of the 4 posters is a Superformance cobra 427SC. Using a windsor 351 stroked to 427. This car has over 19500 miles on her and love driving it.
What do you want to know about the lifts?

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Angelo! Glad you didn't get the new GT in Gulf colours — I find it just looks wrong. So, a GT, a GT40, a Cobra... what else have you got parked over there? :) Looks like you're going to have to take a nice long break next summer and spend a few months just driving!

Thx Mark. There still is the 5.7 Hemi pick up and the 06 Mini Cooper S with JCW pkg. Will need more time off to drive all of them!!

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi Mark,

Here's a couple pics with the '69 & 06 side by side, before the snow landed, wow!

Cheers

Attachments

• 24show3.jpg
    24show3.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 1,192
  • 24show2.jpg
    24show2.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 1,175
  • 24show1.jpg
    24show1.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 1,177
Thx and nice job Ian. Been a while since I've seen the girls side by side. Boy what a difference!!

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
frknfast said:
Thx Mark. There still is the 5.7 Hemi pick up and the 06 Mini Cooper S with JCW pkg. Will need more time off to drive all of them!!

Dude, I'm just a phone call away and would be happy to help drive whichever one you're most tired of. :) Great photos. You should post some larger ones in the gallery section so we can all properly drool over your good fortune!

Pete I can't tell you yet. Because of the weather and delivery of the GT I was not able to drive the new one yet. Can't wait for spring. Then I'll tell ya.

Latest addition # 1905

Attachments

• CIMG0589sm.JPG
    CIMG0589sm.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 638
  • CIMG0590sm.JPG
    CIMG0590sm.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 650
  • CIMG0592cropsm.jpg
    CIMG0592cropsm.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 628
  • CIMG0616sm.JPG
    CIMG0616sm.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 637

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Angelo, I can just hear the stories now as the OPP chase you home. You just manage to lose them long enough to quickly hide your White GT 'round back: "Why no, officer, my Ford GT is dark blue, not white. Here see for yourself (garage opens to reveal blue GT). You must be thinking of that crazy Bill guy who lives in the next town. HIS Ford GT is white..." ;)

Congratulations. Now, will you be getting a MKII to complete the set? Are you actually planning to unwrap this one or are you keeping it as a spare?

OK, first of all.. wow.. wow.. that is a very impressive collection of high performance vehicles you have there!!

I can understand buying the new Ford GT. Incredible, beautiful and powerful automobile, in addition to being a great comparison / compliment to the GT 40 replica. I don't get buying a second Ford GT. :confused: For the $150k that you spent on the 2nd Ford GT you could have bought a myriad of other automobiles:

2007 Porsche GT3 RS
2007 Porsche Turbo
2007 Saleen S281 Extreme 600 hp Mustang (Only $70k)
2006 Mercedes SL 65 with 604hp/738 ft lbs & carbon fiber brakes
2005 Lamborghini Gallardo
2003 Ferrari 360 Modena Spider
2007 Roush Mustang 427R Trak Pak
2007 Viper

The list goes on!! I would be hard pressed to own two of the exact same thing when there are so many other options out there of amazing cars!!! So before I loose anymore sleep tyring to decifer your psyche... why???

(Once again... wow!!! Love the cars!!!)

Hi Mark. No this one is staying wrapped for a future sale at the "right price". Actually if I knew i was going to buy 2, I would have kept the whiyte with blue wrapped instead of the black/silver. The white had only 3.6 miles on the clock versus the 24.3 on the black one.

Back