2nd Annuall GT40s Fund Raiser.

Once a year we have this fund drive so we can help Ron Earp who has made all this possible. His time is never compensated for and he pays out of his own pocket if we don't help.
The Forum will remain a Free Forum, you will have access to it as always whether you donate or not. If you donate then you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have helped keep this place here for us all to enjoy.
This is a great forum and a great bunch of guys. Let's keep a good thing going.

-Please make checks and Money orders payable to Ron Earp. personal checks are best but you may use Pay-Pal if you like.Ron will have to supply the Pay Pal account info.

Send in your contribution to:
Hershal Byrd
2311 W. Dobbins RD.
Phoenix, Az 85041

Please include the following
with your donation.
Forum name
Real Name (first and last)
City, State or Country
Type of Car

Thanks to all,

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Good morning, Ron and Hersh !!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you have never heard this before, "THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL". You should get it by mid week. Although I'm not building a GT40, the ideas, and wisdom I get off this forum is great. Some of these ideas will be implemented on my LOLA T70, as these cars are quite similar. THANKS for the great site !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian
LOLA T70

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Need the PayPal info so I can "pony-up"

If you divide the information available here by the "smiles per post" this site almost pays you to use it!

Even though it is "free" it is well worth a small investment to keep it available...

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
Mailed mine today, comeon guys you can't get this kind of help anywhere else! Send him $10 or $20. If the truth be know I'm hooked on this thing! Thanks guys!

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Guys,

I appreciate the support and Hershal starting up with the fund drive, that helps. But, we were doing pretty well to date though. The kitty had over $400 in it which would cover us for about five more months or so. Thanks for the support!! I'm hoping to get a gallery add-in to install on the BBS so that we can all have phot galleries viewable by all the members. I just wish I had more time, but I'm traveling about 65% of the time between now and Oct 5th - this is my heavy season. Best,

Ron

Without this forum I would be far, far behind where my project is currently. A check will be sent tomorrow!

Keep up the good work Ron!

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Ron, could you publish the PayPal details again - this is the only practical way us "foreigners" can contribute.

Kind Regards & thanks for a great forum.

Peter D.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
I sent £30 by PayPal a couple of months ago, I hope that should do as my contribution for this year. Will do the same again next year, though might wait for Hersh's Fund Raiser reminder.

Max

Just to let you guys know that the contributions are starting to come in.
Thanks to all for the help.

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Folks,

I appreciate all the support for the forum, I'm glad to see people are enjoying it! Those of you that have sent funds to me thanks a million! If you wish to send funds to me you can do so at [email protected]. Like I said before, we've still got some cash in the kitty but the more we have the longer we can go. Plus, with a little additional I may be able to get some software upgrades to allow the gallery feature. There are some shareware gallery bits out there too, but I always feel that these should be paid for too to give the author an incentative to keep the updates going and to improve the product. Take care and for those of you with running cars happy motoring!

Ron

HEY, HERSH,

GOOD IDEA. I JUST FOUND THIS THREAD. I'M STILL POKING AROUND THE FORUM GETTING RE-ACLIMATED.

THE, AH, "CHECKS IN THE MAIL".

THANKS FOR TAKING ON THIS IMORTANT PROJECT

Y'All HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY,

BLACKJACK

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Hey Blackjack, welcome back!! I'm just starting to browse a bit myself and watch a couple of the forums. Now that the car is in the paintshop, I can't spend ALL of my time doing honeydos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ron, I'll catch you at T&R Hotrods soon, I hope.

Hersh, lets talk soon.

Lynn

Well guys,
There were just a few more fund checks recieved this week.
I thought I would bring it to the top one more time. Then at the end of this month I will tabulate the total and give the talley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif We didn't do as well as last year but It's still good enought to keep the ball rollin' for a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Hey Lynn, where ya" been boy? how come you reregistered? did you forget your passsword /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back