2nd Wednsday

Who's going to Chobham this Wednesday, I take it is this Wednesday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I intend to take my car if the weather stays fine.
I need to test whether I have fixed the front brake binding problem, so a toddle round the M25 could be just the thing.
Clear the car park!

I shall try to make it - crawling around the M25 should prove whether the cooling works now the aircon is installed.

Weather prediction is dry all week as far as I know.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dry all week!!! I got drenched to the skin this evening! Guess the thunderstorms didn't make it over there? Hoping things are better tomorrow so I can get the 40 out again (not been out since Stoneleigh).

No, I won't be at the meeting on Wednesday, just a little too far for me. Should be at Bullington next Tuesday though.

Max

Hi All,

I will not be able to make it on Wednesday as I have to work away for the rest of the week, I'm gutted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks again Perry for showing me around your car and letting me start it up at Stoneleigh Show it’s definitely got me fired up, it will be a while before mine will be anywhere near finished, just have to dream for now.

Chris.

Only quoting Michael Fish or John Kettley, maybe he likes it wet though? I gather its wetter in the west at the moment - actually its always wetter in the west!

Too bad you can't make it Max, I shall try to get to Bullington soon as well.

Just a quick note to say how nice it was to see everyone at last nights meeting. It's nice to put faces to the names that I've been seeing on the forum over the past few months. Nice venue...decent sized car park.

The circus moves on..

Excellent venue, great car park, private meeting room and friendly landlord (who invited us to park on the lawn at the front) - not to mention the ELEVEN GT40s on show! That's twice as many as Stoneleigh last year.

DID ANYONE GET ANY PHOTOS before it got dark. I could use them for the website.

Don't forget the we go to the Bullington Cross next Tuesday, Brian's home venue. Can we get a bigger turn out??

Re: The circus moves on..

Another good evening, new faces and 11 cars, looking forward to the next one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Brian Magee

Supporter
Re: The circus moves on..

The next venue for the Circus is a Bullington Cross on Tuesday 18th. Will Ian the Clown be there? Come on all you guys in the Hants/Berks region, lets see if we can beat 11 cars.

I understand we may have a visit from Rick Chattell so if you want information on the RF, come and have a chat with him.

The Club now has four well attended regional monthly meetings but how is it that none of the lads from Richard Guest's meetings in Birmingham post information on this site? For your information, the Midlands Group meet at the Toby Carvery, Stonebridge Island on the A45 near the NEC. They meet on the first Tuesday each month.

Brian.

Re: 2nd Wednsday 11 aug

I gues there is a meet this wed at the fairmile
Will definatly be there minus the 40 ,
will explain WHY when I see you all
regards Neil (snipper)

Back