A Tribute To My Son

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,
I'd like to be associated with all the comments and condolences on this page.
I have tears for you as I write this.
Dave M

Pat

Supporter
Pete, I can’t imagine how painful this must be for you. You son sounds like he was tribute to your family and a joy to those around him. Your loss must be profound. Thoughts and prayers for those dealing with his tragic accident.

My son at 32 years of age just passed last Monday in a drowning accident. He was a kind hearted soul willing to help anyone. I never saw him raise his voice in anger. He was thoughtful and articulate. He was interested in many things including my crazy GT40 endeavor. Now that seems insignificant. He liked to cook, he liked the arts such as music, philosaphy, and much more. He loved the outdoors and was camping with his mother and some friends when he passed. She was there and struggled to save him. She is my hero. He was with her to the end. My heart aches. To my son whom I am well pleased.

Dear Pete and family, I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you, from Neville Nesbitt and family.

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you so much for the outpouring of support. We had his funeral and memorial yesterday. It was very uplifting to see so many people he had touched come out and talk about my son. I was touched and so proud. His name is Jared. Again thank you all so much. It has helped me more than you will ever know.

Pete

Although not capable of finding the right words for such a tragic loss I do want to convey my deepest condolences to you and your whole family.

Back