Aaron's SL-C build...

Hey dipstick..... These fittings have a viewing window drilled in them for a reason. Tell all of your friends... Glad I'm checking every detail..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
A/C fittings ordered and they should be in tomorrow. A/C equipment received. I'm hoping to put this to bed and leak check the system this weekend. It should be the last item before I put the body on again.

Last edited:
Yesterday I received my official VIN number and approved title information from the state of Indiana. The process was very quick once I received the court order to force the BMV to issue me a title.

Titled as a 2013 Superlite Coupe

Aaron

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Yesterday I received my official VIN number and approved title information from the state of Indiana. The process was very quick once I received the court order to force the BMV to issue me a title.

Titled as a 2013 Superlite Coupe

Aaron

Holy cats - a court order??? That's the first time I've read of this happening.... Do tell more!

My SL-C was never titled in Arizona by the original owner. The Indiana BMV deems the SL-C kit as a vehicle and since I purchased it out of state it was sold without a title. I had to use the lost title process to obtain said title. I used the Indiana MVIN assignment process. I now have a uniquely assigned VIN # for my SL-C.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Okay so there was no suit against the local government to get this to happen... I get it now... Well congratz on getting your papers in order!

More fiberglass work today and a few other little details... I fabbed up a block off plate for the starter hole for the LS engine to Graziano transmission.

I reorganized the hoses running up the passenger side last week. I relocated the hot water valve outside of the passenger compartment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 453
Eric:

There are two-(2) 2 1/2" dia. Holes placed by the previous owner.

I plan to clean up what I'm using to surround the holes in a bit. I used some hose for now but planning C-channel trim.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 403
I'm hoping that this A/C wiring is correct. This allows my to run my blower fan when I need heat and also prevents A/C from running at the same time. I think :)

Comments welcome. Maybe I need an additional toggle switch in the trinary circuit to prevent that circuit from coming on totally?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 287

Michael Fling

Supporter
Aaron,

Great job as usual. I saw your pic on post #374. Can you get to the box with the body on in the event you loose a fuse? Keep up the good work!

Mike:

I should be able to get to it fairly easily if needed. Even if I need to raise the body a bit that's not that big of a deal either. Overall I'm weighing a clean appearance slightly over serviceability. I hope that the mean time before failure outweighs the need to relocate it.

Back