Aaron's SL-C build...

The transmission mount isn't that crazy. I might make a narrower plate that spans between the factory support holes in the transmission and remove the RCR steel brackets as well.

Shocks installed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 626
I've been busy with the following:

1) Filled holes in the fuel tank cover today... Don't ask... Urggggg...
2) Started installing the engine harness. O2 sensors installed.
3) Fabricated CV boot heat shield that attach to the transmission case.

UPS and FedEx today :). More projects for this weekend.

All of the parts arrived to finish the air intake and fuel system. I wired up the battery and starter last night as I'm routing the ISIS rear harness. I've also mounted the fuse panel and ISIS rear power cell.

Tonight I modified the GM fuse panel to route the large gauge orange coated wires inside the fuse panel. This cleans up the look of this unit. I simply cut back the buss bar inside the fuse panel, removed one of the fuse contacts and replaced the 30 amp fuses to other unused locations.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
I also test fit the CV boot heat shields and connected some of the engine wiring harness.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 551
Looking good. I like the pink seat you plan on putting in the car, goes with the build well and might be one of the only seats that will fit in the car.

Last night I repaired the clutch hard line at the rear if the vehicle.
This morning I modified the drivers side radiator support brackets to clear the hard brake lines.

I've been hard at work on my baby. I'm anxious to hear her run in the near future. I'm planning to fire this bad boy up within 2 weeks.

I extended the white "starter@ wire from the rear ISIS power cell since it was too short for the drivers side mounted starter motor. I purchased the correct connector pins from Mouser.com. At the same time I routed and re-branched the rear ISIS harness.

I've modified the air intake tube and fit the new air cleaner. I'm working to connect the PCV circuit as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
Back