Access to the Build Manuals on Race-car-replicas.com

All

I am working very closely with Vicki at RCR but we can't figure out why I can no longer log into the Build manuals website on Race-car-replicas.com. Vicki checked that my account was valid and she was able to use my credentials to log in ....but I am not able to. So I tried from multiple PCs/iPads/iPhones and it doesn't recognize my user ID or password. I have cleared all of my caches/history/passwords and still getting the same wrong User ID and Password. So I had Vicki blow away my account and recreate it. And then again cleared the history and passwords and tried on multiple PCs/iPads/iPhones and still nothing

So - is anyone having this issue? Were you able to access the build manuals but now can't log in?

Thanks

Brian

Joel K

Supporter
Brian,

Are you using the same wifi on all the devices? On your iphone are you using wifi or cellular data?

I was in Chicago at a Marriott on Tuesday when tried and Florida on at my home WiFi the last 2 days

Just tried it via no WiFi on my phone at just AT&T 5G. Still no luck. I was thinking it was my company’s security because the website says it is not a secure site. But I tried my home iPad that has no security setup from my company and that didn’t work either.

I never had any problems accessing the site until about 2 weeks ago

Joel K

Supporter
I was able to reset my password and log in on my iPhone and iPad with the Safari browser. No issues.

Joel K

Supporter
Brian,

Try logging into Superlitecars.com and not Race-Car-Replicas.com. This may be the issue.

Last edited:
Back