Affected RF GT40 Customers

Yeah Maybe he will run home to the UK.

I'm sure me and a few of the lads can give him a warm welcome home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beat.gif

Hi,

I may be stupid but could someone please tell me how to donate some money for the solicitors fund!!!! as I have incomplete car #118 and feel I need to support the poor sods that have lost out. I have paid in full but I am missing a significant amount of parts to build the kit which should have been supplied and up until last tuesday were falsely promised from Oz.

Wow go away for a while and all sh*t hits the fan.
First let me say I am truly sorry for all those affected by RF.
Hershal and Rick sorry to you also. You both are great guys. In MY opinion Robert on the other hand is a self serving thief. Now I know many of you kiss Robert's ass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif (which just fuels his ego) but this is from my personal experiences with the man NOT the company. I'm sure you will see that also as soon as you remove your nose from his butt. Great car -YES. Customer service -apparently only to the chosen ones. He couldn't remember what he promised 2 days ago. Hell he may even think that he has in fact sent all of you cars and you are just bulls*tting him about never receiving what you have paid for. It wouldn't be the first time.
Ron I will send $ get that C*cksucker. If all of his groupies are right then he is not a stupid man which makes it even more unbelievable that he did not know exactly what he was doing with all of your money. Sorry for the rant but this is shocking to me- not surprising just shocking.
Lay down with a questionable b*thch and you will get infected, I mean affected.
Someone do the smart thing and bang out jigs off your frame and pull molds. Lord knows parts will be needed in the future.
Best of luck to all of you.
John

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
John, Why do you always sugar coat everything? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif How goes the academy? I assume graduation has passed and you are now a probie?

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Boy! If john did not sign his post you would have sworn that OLIVER THE GREAT Wrote it.

Way to go John My thoughts are the same as yours.

Oliver!

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Hi John, how have you been? And the family?

I was wondering when you my chime in on this event /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif (and chime in you did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif)

For those that are new to the forum, John, you may want to explain yourself a bit just so they understand your 'rant' was from experience and legit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twocents.gif.

Everything's good guys. Hope all is well with you also.
Sorry if it was not sweet enough but this is just the way I see it.
Too much public ass kissin' and not enough truth. Only in PMs and such do you get what people really think. Even those associated with RF and or the cars.
Don't get me wrong, fantastic car, I wish I was able to hold on to mine but that is another story. It'll be RCR next time.
Take care guys and be well.
PS
I'm still working getting on the PFD - 1 try per year what a drag but hopefully my time will come this month.
I'm still printing shirts though- anyone want a "F-Robert" shirt" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Ron you can sell them for the legal funds.
Again take care and Hershal, get intouch some time - what's it been a year or so.
John

HI, John..

Good to see you are alive and well. Keep plugging away at the PFD, it will happen.

I just found out about this RF stuff. What really surprises me is the bashing that Hersh is taking. He had nothing to do with the demise of the company. As you know he is an honest man, who cares. He has gone out of his way to help many with their builds, both in person and on the phone. I could go on and on but do not want to start the flammers up again.

Anyway.. Good luck with the PFD.

Mike
P.S. The cobra club is having our picnic on April 8th. Come join us, bring the family.

Back