Alright, Lola Wheels, what is the deal?

Keith

CaprisaNostra....................

I have to say that I hope no one is taking this stuff too seriously - and it's a great banter - thanks guys you've cheered me up.:thumbsup:

Now, just to get back on thread - do you reckon Lola wheels would look good on a Capri? :blank:

:stunned:

I have to say that I hope no one is taking this stuff too seriously - and it's a great banter - thanks guys you've cheered me up.:thumbsup:

Now, just to get back on thread - do you reckon Lola wheels would look good on a Capri? :blank:

:stunned:

Hey Keith, I love you like a brother but I gotta do what I gotta do............

I gotta post another picture - you make your mind up!!

cornerview.jpg

The center design or 'looks' of a wheel is only of concern to those whose cars dont move or go very fast, never had that problem myself!!:)

The center design or 'looks' of a wheel is only of concern to those whose cars dont move or go very fast, never had that problem myself!!:)
Clearly you've never been stopped enough by the Feds - what are they gonna think every time they pull you over and gawp at your wheels eh?

Obviously you ain't driven fast enough!:angel:

Clearly you've never been stopped enough by the Feds - what are they gonna think every time they pull you over and gawp at your wheels eh?

Obviously you ain't driven fast enough!:angel:

If you say so, but its been a long time since I was foolish enough to allow a 'Fed' to catch me- you obviously are more familiar with the issue- perhaps you need some help in the 'go fast' dept!!:) The last Cologne Capri I had anything to do with won various NZ saloon Champs-on more than one occasion-esp once the six got the toss.

If you say so, but its been a long time since I was foolish enough to allow a 'Fed' to catch me- you obviously are more familiar with the issue- perhaps you need some help in the 'go fast' dept!!:) The last Cologne Capri I had anything to do with won various NZ saloon Champs-on more than one occasion-esp once the six got the toss.

You'll be OK from here on in - I just Googled a 'Mono Mk1V' and it came up with a Japanese Laser Printer - so the Traffic Boys will take great pity on you!!:lipsrsealed:

Off thread I know - waiting for the Mod Feds to tug this one..............

Back