Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Oh Dana Dana show us your leg
Show us your leg
Show us your leg

Oh Dana Dana show us your leg
A yard above your knee

:)

I think it's Dinah, and please don't publish the verse about the limousine and truck! :lipsrsealed:

Attachments

• Dinah.jpg
    Dinah.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 234

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
'Scandal' tour to be offered at Cliveden, the country home forever associated with the Profumo affair

<SCRIPT src="http://scripts.dailymail.co.uk/js/diggthis.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>
By Mail Online Reporter
Last updated at 9:35 AM on 11th July 2010
The country house associated with one of the greatest political scandals of the 20th century will later this month offer its hotel guests a special package that will include a "scandal tour".
It was at Cliveden in Buckinghamshire that the then war minister Jack Profumo first met 19-year-old Christine Keeler in July 1961 and the two began a relationship.

article-0-041DEBC20000044D-667_224x423.jpg

article-0-041F5B060000044D-29_224x423.jpg

It was at Cliveden in Bucks that the then war minister Jack Profumo (right) first met 19-year-old Christine Keeler in July 1961 and the two began a relationship

article-0-000E8C8700000258-248_468x471.jpg
The pool at Cliveden, Bucks,where Profumo frolicked with Keeler

Ms Keeler was also involved with a naval attache at the Soviet Embassy and later, in 1963, Profumo resigned from Harold Macmillan's Conservative government and as an MP.
On July 30 this year, Cliveden, now a National Trust property, is offering a one-night, £500-for-two package that will include a scandal tour and talk by Profumo Affair expert Rupert Gavin.
Profumo, who was married to the actress Valerie Hobson, lied in the House of Commons when first speaking about the affair.
After his resignation he worked for the rest of his life at an East End of London charity, being awarded a CBE in 1975.
Profumo died, aged 91, in 2006.

article-0-000EF24500000258-359_468x286.jpg
The Daily Mail breaks the news of Profumo's resignation

Read more: 'Scandal' tour to be offered at Cliveden, the country home forever associated with the Profumo affair | Mail Online

Pat

Supporter
Here is where I must concede my American status. Sure we have Al Gore "the crazed sex poodle" with a masseuse, Eliot Spitzer (Governor of New York) with a hooker, Bill Clinton with a rather dowdy intern but we have nothing that even approaches any of this. I'm afraid if I went on one of those scandal tours, I'd need to boil my clothes when I got home...
I mean getting shrink-wrapped????? Ick...

Pat

Supporter
I'm pretty open minded but "shrink-wrap" and a three day torture session????

David, my military retirement status can get me space-A from Florida to RAF Mindenhall let's party ;)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Veek,
With Mildenhall and Spangdahlen you are very well placed to pop over on Space A and come to some classics. Spang is very close to Nurburgring and Spa and Mildenhall is great for Silverstone and accessing the Eurostar from London (a short train ride from Cambridge or Bury St Edmunds). We live about 110 miles from Mildenhall just to the west of London.
I also have very similar travel concessions and I used to have concessions with the R.A.F. until I resigned in '94. They only have c17 flights to Camp Bastion now anyway which is not a place I want to visit.
However, I am planning to watch the last space shuttle launch which I believe to be on 26th February 2011.
2011 is not a Le mans Classic year but the 24 hour race will normally be the second weekend in June which should be 10th and 11th.
If you just want to chill out over here for a while and drink some warm beer, go for it.
Get those forms in.

Last edited:

Pat

Supporter
For goodness sake let me know when you're in Central Florida. It would be great to get together. I'm at the Cape most Mondays (at Patrick AFB).

Back