Another GT40 lands in Canada!

Ian, the new digs look great, lots of space to work now. Wish I had a drivetrain this year to join you guys in the fun. Maybe you guys could make a pit stop and scare the hell out the neighbours for me sometime...

Enjoy

Chris

Canuk40 said:
Hi Mark,

A visit would be great and bring Rick with you, sounds like he could use a recharge, once around the block should do:)

Cheers
God yes, I need some cheering up :) Try working on your '40 AND paying for your daughter's wedding at the same time...

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi Rick,

You're ahead of me on that one bud, I've got two daughters to get through university then married off and grandkids (hopefully in that order!)

Your welcome to drop in anytime, recharge your GT40 batteries:)

Cheers

Thanks, Ian. I'll see if I can touch base with Mark and make a road trip down to visit, what's better for you, during the week or the weekend...?

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Allow me,

Rick. Ian lives far from work, so either Friday morning or Monday or other weekday will likely work best for him. I was planning at some point to do a long weekend trip to make those times work. I'm not likely to want to drive the GT40 that far for that long, especially with gas prices where they are...

When we meet we can discuss the details. Cheers,

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi Mark, Rick

Weekends tend to be away from the shop so any Friday or Monday would be great, see you here:)

Cheers

Back