Another RCR GT40 through the IVA

What Ho

For all you RCR GT40 fans. Terry Hennebery has just got another 40 through the IVA, which is great news (bit like a production line now:cool:).

However the most important news is that he is now fitting the body to mine and organising the paint job prior to me submitting the car for IVA. Should allow me to get it well fettled and sorted for next years track day season:pepper: Every time I look at a 40, whatever colour it is, then that becomes my current favourite. However I keep returning to Gulf colours, so Gulf it is. Suspension and rollcage look really trick in Gulf Orange........you'd better believe it baby.

John

ps Hope your keeping well young Fran, racing the SLC now, oh boy.

Attachments

• GT40 LAST 004.jpg
    GT40 LAST 004.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 615
  • GT40 006.jpg
    GT40 006.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 552
  • GT40 007.jpg
    GT40 007.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 576
  • GT40 008.jpg
    GT40 008.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 603
  • GT40 009.jpg
    GT40 009.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 548
Hi John, car is looking great and I bet you can't wait for it to be completed now. Great choice in Terry at Speedwell, he has an enviable reputation for 'getting things sorted' and to a high standard too.:thumbsup:

So what are you going to do with all the SPACE in your garage now till you get it back? Or time for a well deserved rest....

Dave Collins

Supporter
Rather than start a new thread I thought I would just add that yet another RCR is now through IVA.

Mine received it's pass yesterday thanks to all the hard work by Arden Automotive in completing the build and to Northampton Motorsport for sorting out the new ECU to enable an emissions pass.

Just needs paint on the rear clip, registration and running in and it will be good to go for the LMC.

Dave

Dave

That is excellent news. Have you any pictures you could post, both external and engine bay?

Mine is not far away now, I am sure we will get together at one of the "meets".

Best wishes

John

Back