Basil Brush

This is so weird... I was sitting at work, v. bored with the TV on in the background and the sound off and Basil Brush was on, you know, the kids' show. And lo and behold a GT40 popped up in a split screen effect with young Basil the Fox!

It looked like Tony Hunt's GTD with the yellow nose and stripe on a grey body....

OK I know I shouldn't have the telly on but I do work in a TV station! (Even though Basil is on a rival channel).

Hi Ken,
We made a programme back in July at the Longcross circuit near Cobham. I think it was for the Motoring Channel, in the Grand Machines series or some such, about Supercars.
My car was there, as was Desmond's and Paul Walton's. We were promised DVDs of the finished programme (none have been forthcoming, nor have any of my e-mails to one Ronan Browne received replies) and a number of my friends are keeping an eye out for the programme on satellite. Mr Browne worked for The Gamma Project - does this mean anything to anybody?
Could you have been receiving this programme? If it is being transmitted, which channel is it on, and when?

Good news! I have been in touch with The Gamma Project, and the Supercars programme is being transmitted as part of the Massive Speed series, which starts on 4 December at 8.30pm.
The programme that we were involved with will be aired on Thursday 14 December.
Anyone know which channel carries this series?

Back