best colour for a GT40

What do you guys thinK is the best colour to paint your GT40.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I would say that the best colour would be a deeep and dark blue with a super shiny topcoat, with the stickers in white!

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
RED!

IMG_0567.JPG

Any color but the "beautiful" Gulf Blue /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blue, but not to dark and not to light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 40963-bluered02.jpg
    40963-bluered02.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 294

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Black with silver stripes.Very menacing!

[/ QUOTE ]
Black is a great colour, but a pain in the butt to keep clean.....Red makes you go fast.

I'm sure I read somewhere that silver is the new red /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

silver is a very nice colour for one...and so is every colour out there..beside pink...but i do like black and i think black is the best but as Pete says its a bugger to keep clean...LOL...

Hi all,

My vote goes to the color scheme of Fran Kress' 1054. Blue with the white stripes/#'s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Have fun!

John

I see yellow and black every week day morning full of kids going to school. Joe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 41111-49_1.jpg
    41111-49_1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 265
Back