Best in show.

My 2002 CAV #8 still can hold its own. Last Saturday night I took "Best in Show" in a local show in the Atlanta area. I still have never seen another GT-40 in any show that I have been to and no one else that I have talked to have ever seen another one in my area. It is still very lonely here. The excitement still has not worn off. I have even been accused of being a show off. Well if the shoe fits. We probably all are. Why hide what we all love. Joseph /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 67085-PrettyGirl.jpg
    67085-PrettyGirl.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 447

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi Joe, Fantastic! As we get more cars on the road hopefully a bunch of us can meet up sometime. The ladies certainly like our cars too:)

Attachments

• 67090-Jessie2c.JPG
    67090-Jessie2c.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 422

Ron McCall

Supporter
Ian,
Do you have any full pictures of the silver car without the hot ass chick?(not that I mind looking at her) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ron the rears are 295 50R 15 and the fronts are 255 60R 15, both from Dunlop.
I know because I have the same on my car. The gulf GT40 #6 beside it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron McCall

Supporter
Angelo,
Thanks. Great looking car! I was planning to use 225/50/15s on the front of mine. I wonder if they will be too short? Your 225/60 should be a bit taller.+

Angelo - is the front tire 225/ or 255? Also, are they the Dunlop Qualifier T's?

I found out Cooper make a Cobra GT 225/50/15 & 295/50/15 series tire. See www.coopertire.com for all sizes. There's not much choice for 15 inch wheels.

Chris

Oops. Yes they are 225s up front. I mixed them up with the cobra which are 255s. Also they are Dunlops gt qualifiers. I tried to get the cooper cobras but weren't available even a few months ago. I finally found Larry who builds cobras here in Ontario who can get them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back