Best Top Gear ever?

I also believe that your download time will be much longer if you (or your firewall) don't allow others to download the file from your machine. You need to make a hole in your firewall for ports 6881-6889.

I left BitTorrent up all afternoon and three people (or the equivalent) uploaded the file from my computer.

Thanks for the Bittorrent link. If you guys have any other good links, please post 'em. As someone stated above, us here in the U.S. don't normally get good auto TV programs such as that.

[ QUOTE ]
The only one that felt real was the Bobsleigh and the rally car!

[/ QUOTE ]
As a promotion, 40 years ago (December 1964), Ford took a couple of Cortinas to a luge run in Cortina d' Ampezzo (a Winter Olympics venue) but instead of a made up race with a parallel track, they actually put the Cortinas on the luge run. The cars did fine on the icy track, except that they rubbed off a couple of door handles on the sides of the track.

Ok,,, I've downloaded it twice now & cannot get a picture. Just the stupid MS graphics when playing. Any idea's? Seem to get a message "error downlaoding codec".

Keith

If you are running Windows Media Player 10, it will tell you that you are missing a codec, and provide a link to a 1/3rd party site so you can download this for free. If not, go to the Microsoft site and search for codecs. WM 10 is the best player available anyway, so download it free today!!! I actually have a codec for AVI files on my hard drive which should fix the problem (after observing all the usual caveats etc i.e. no responsibility accepted for any negative consequences). It is 636 kb and I will mail to anyone who PMs me headed "Codec" with your email address. How sad is this? it's 10pm Christmas Day and i am checking GT40 site! Keen or what??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cheers all,

Keith

Back