Bicycle riders.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Doug,

I'm just not going to take your bait, sir. I'm not. You can make your R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S comparison between people who were simply minding their own business and were mowed down by some L-O-O-N with a gun, and the actions of a motorist who had been intentionally provoked by an anarchist cyclist group all you want. You can "rest (your) case" all you want. You can declare me "predictable" all you want. You can claim I'm "redirecting" and "avoiding answering unpleasant questions" all you want. You can 'dance and rejoice' all you want. I'm NOT going to debate you (or anyone else) on this issue. I've stated my view(s). You've stated yours. Readers can decide who's 'telling it like it is' based on their own experience(s).

Refer back to my post #61. DID I OR DID I NOT SAY I wasn't going to DEBATE - DEBATE - DEBATE this issue???

I won't. ('For exactly the reasons I mentioned in post #61.)

Last edited:

marc

Lifetime Supporter

Attachments

• v101c-3_311_1.jpg
    v101c-3_311_1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 143

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Refer back to my post #61. DID I OR DID I NOT SAY I wasn't going to DEBATE - DEBATE - DEBATE this issue???

I don't need to look back at that post, Larry. I'm not asking you to debate, just pointing out that your avoidance tactics have not gone un-noticed (all the while you continue to point out what you believe to be avoidance tactics of others). I don't blame you, though...you do have some rather "radical" opinions (IMHO, amigo, IMHO) and those on the lunatic fringe always fail to understand how others may not comprehend or agree with their position. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, it just is....but the refusal to explain the reasoning behind such positions as believing that a few paltry dollars received from some parking fees is more important than the efforts of a city to protect the lives of some rather vulnerable bicyclists would be hard to defend...and, again, I don't blame you for not engaging in that futile and potentially embarasing effort.

You are, after all, entitled to your opinions! :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Doug

Back