build pages

Does any one have any build pages online. I ask as I've seen them for almost every other vehicle people are builing, but none for the 40s only an odd picture or two.

Thanks,
Jim

G

Here are a few pix of my car as it is now. I may add some of rhe earlier pix at a later date.

Benz GT Build

[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: Ben Miller ]

[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: Ben Miller ]

Jim,
You can go to my site at.... www.gt40andcobralover.com

I have a few pictures there. Just click on the My toys page then scroll down and click on the GT40 project page...
I'll be adding more pictures soon. The pictures are a bit slow to load. I'm gonna try and fix that too.
grin.gif

If you see a picture you like it can be captured and used in a graphic program to zoom in on a peticular area you might want to see better. The pictures are high quality so the resolution stay good on zoom shots.

Hersh
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jim:
Does any one have any build pages online. I ask as I've seen them for almost every other vehicle people are builing, but none for the 40s only an odd picture or two.

Thanks,
Jim
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ron Earp

Admin
gt40nu,

Nice car!

Do you have a source you can share for the lower driving lights? And, what did you use for a turn signal indicator?

I wish to do my car similarily, with the large lower driving light and a small turn signal indicator up in the main head light housing, just in front of the light.

Thanks,
Ron

Hallo Ron,

The small indicator light is original Ford from year about -94 to -97 used as a side indicator. The sise is perfect 60 mm long and 38 mm high and thikness is 10 mm.
The flood light as they used in LeMans , I found a Hella light with part no. in the glas is - 14464 R8 - I dont now if that is the real part no of the light.The glas diam is about 120 mm ,it is a little difficult to meathur with the sheald mounted.

Jan-Erik

Back