California highest poverty rate in u.s.a.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mr Fechter,

You probably do not know this, but they just changed the definition of "poverty" to factor in the cost of living. As we all know the coast of living is very high in California, Duh!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
This is important,

Please, please, please, I want to ask all our Consevatives here on the form to continue to fight hard for the 2%, its very important! Please, I'd rather you dig in your "heels", send us over the "Cliff", ruin the economy, anything, to keep us very rich folks from paying any more taxes. As we all know, you earned this mandate in the last election!

I think its good for America and good for Conservative to be seen making rich folks more important than America. Please, if you don't stand up for the rich, who will? I know it will help you big time in the next election.

Additionally, I also think is just great when the "Old White guys in the House", stop yelling at chairs long enough to yell at smart, capable, successful, minority women!

This is also very importand! I think seeing old white men do this, will also help you immensely in the next election, cause as we all know, Minorities and Women do not vote!

Keep up the good work, we are counting on you, as these incredably clever stratagies well surely win you the next election

Last edited:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
You know, Jim, as much as the majority of Americans seem to like the TEA party so much, I think the Conservative movement ought to hitch their wagon to the TEA party's rising star. That would assure that the next election turns out as it should!

I mean, partisan rigidity and extremism are the way to win, right??? :idea:

Cheers!

Doug

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes, Doug, correct again.

I saw retired Republican Senator Al Simpson interviewed last night. He said that the newly elected Tea Party folks did not go to Washington to make Government smaller, he said they went to "Make Govenment go away".

This is also an incredabley clever stratagy, as who really wants a Government anyway?

Keep up the good work, we are counting on you!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
It's also very important that Conservatives continue to keep up their very successful programs to limit voting.

This has been very successful in keeping minorities and the poor from voting. After all who really wants "those people" voting?

I can't stress enough how important these clever Conservative programs are!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Dogma, Distortion?

You don't seem to understand, I'm with you all the way.

You do believe that raising my taxes is wrong? I really appreciate your support. Over the "cliff" before I pay one penny more!

You do go along with the great Statesmen McCain and Graham when thy put that "uppity" Black Woman in her place, right?

We can't have Black Women named Rice going on televison and mis-leading the public about Nuclear Weapons.........oh wait, I mean Bengazi. Right?

We cant let her "kind" be Sec State, right?

I think the "Swift Boat coward" Kerry would be much better, plus we could pick up his Senate seat, a "Win-Win" so to speak, Right?

I'm sure you agree with me, we are strongly against letting just anybody vote. I mean really, we cant have minorities and the poor just walk in and vote, no way!

We should make voting just like the Founding Fathers intended it to be.

Only Old White Guys! Right?

See, I'm right with you, keep up the good work, we are counting on you!

Last edited:
Only a distortionist like yourself would turn wanting only legal citizens to vote in elections into a civil rights issue. But, that's just how you roll.

Yes, yes, I know democrats have the right to vote early and often, but can we at least make sure they are citizens?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I'm with you all the way, voter fraud is a massivly, huge, double jumbo, Texas sized problem, please do everything you can to limit voting, its the American way!

Additionally, the Tea Pary needs to have more say in our planning and actions, with their help, we cant go wrong!

Last edited:
Does this remind you of anyone?

Attachments

• fruit_cake_16x9.jpg
    fruit_cake_16x9.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 180
Revenue in free fall.

"“November’s disappointing revenues stand in stark contrast to recent news that California is leading the nation in job growth, has significantly improved its cash liquidity to pay bills, and even long-distressed home values are starting to inch upward,” said Chiang. “This serves as a sobering reminder that, while the economy is expanding, it is doing so at a slow and uneven pace that will require the State to exercise care and discipline in how its fiscal affairs are managed in the coming year.”

California state revenues 10.8% below budget projections in November | Orange County Breeze

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BovRXWemws"]ep. Mike Turzai Says Voter ID Law Will Make Romney Win Pennsylvania[/ame]

1. by Trin80ty•4 months ago•4,231 views

So just like Mr Fechter, this guy bought into the Conservative talking point. The Right wing leaders told everyone that if we can just keep Citizens without current ID from voting, they could steal the election!

How did that work for you?

Did Romney win Pennselvania?

The slimball on that tape is the new face of the Republican party, you should run this guy for President alongside Mr West, cant lose!

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Gee, Jim....I'm starting to get the idea that the conservatives are a bunch of manipulative, lying slimebags.

What do you think? Am I over-reacting to the facts?

Cheers!

Doug

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Well Doug, you could be right.......

I hear that the great bastion of truth, Fox news has benched their two biggest talking heads, Karl Rove and the appropriatly named "Dick" Morris! Apparently "The lies they tell as Republicans" were too much for even Fox, and that is saying something!

Fox programming chief Bill Shine sent out a new order to all producers that they must get permission before booking either Rove or Morris.

But don't worry, there are still plenty of Conservative hacks who have not yet been proven delusional in such a public and embarassing way.

Sure they won't be former Cheifs of Staff, but Ann Colter can perform "The lies they tell as a Republicans" with the best of the whack jobs!

Last edited:

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Fox News(?) Network is smarter than that for which I gave them credit.

They were smart enough to distance themselves from the rabid partisan rigidity of the TEA Party fringe element. Time will tell if they will get smart enough to report on the side of reason, though......

That may be expecting too much if Dr Phil is right when he says "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior". I think he is!

Cheers!

Doug

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Doug Clark,

Thats very interesting information, per the United States Cencus, on page three, it shows the percentage of folks living below the poverty rate................................

Per State, 2011:

California.......................16.6%

Alabama.........................19.0%
Arkansas........................19.5%
District of Columbia.........18.7%
Florida...........................17.0%
Georga...........................19.1%
Kentucky........................19.1%
Louisiana........................20.4%
Mississippi.......................22.6%
New Mexico.....................21.5%
North Carolina.................18.9%
Tennessee.......................18.3%
Texas.............................18.5%
West Virginia...................18.6%

So when Mr Fechter started this thread, he failed to note that the data he used was only.....

TESTING A POSSABLE SUPPLEMENTAL WAY THAT MIGHT AT SOME POINT REPLACE THE CURRENT SYSTEM.

Once again, Mr Fechtor is passing missleading data.

Does anyone find it interesting that up until the last election these were all "RED" states?

Probably just a coincidence!

Last edited:
Back