Canadian Coupe

Campbell Race Concepts ,the Canadian RCR dealer has been busy with their demo cars...here is their Coupe...

Their RCR40 is currently being painted too....

Attachments

• IMG_9208 (Small).JPG
    IMG_9208 (Small).JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 794
  • IMG_9209 (Small).JPG
    IMG_9209 (Small).JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 731
  • IMG_9211 (Small).JPG
    IMG_9211 (Small).JPG
    53 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_9219b (Small).jpg
    IMG_9219b (Small).jpg
    64 KB · Views: 728
  • IMG_9220b (Small).jpg
    IMG_9220b (Small).jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 756
  • IMG_9221 (Small).JPG
    IMG_9221 (Small).JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 655
Paint scheme looks like a diesel to me....

This car was recently featured on Canadian TV in the Hamilton Ontario region....

Last edited:
Looks like the Lexus / Toyota engine that was in the yellow car, also noted they painted the rear window to close it down on the sides a bit. I can't tell if they opened up the rear side vents to better fit the intercoolers (?) behind them.

It's the first one I have seen painted since the yellow car.

The paint scheme is actually a mix of paint and vinyl graphics....these are a couple of weeks old and the rest of the graphics package is now on...(just waiting for pics)

The drivetrain is the Twin Turbo Lexus form my yellow shop car but the rest of the car is new....

If you look you can see the front fender tops are awaiting the new louvres in CF....

Side vents are stock size and will support the IC easily.

Odd looking graphics imho but to each their own.

I'm dying to see completed interior pics from one of these cars.

Are those fender louvers going to be raised above like tradition louvers or inset...if that makes sense?

Fran,

Who is the Vender for the CF louvers? I've been toying with installing some since it may add some aero downforce. Same source as the other new CF parts?

RCR is the source Doc.

I am havng two different companies lay up CF parts at the moment to compare quality, price and delivery....

One of them seems to shining through at the moment...all resin infused so they are light and strong...

I guess we should put a Diesel engine in this car now that Peugeot has won the 24hr of Le Mans.....just to make the car worthy of the paint job ...

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
That would indeed be cool. High MPG...high torque....farfegnugen baby!

Either way...it looks bad ass!

'Ello Fran

Another stunner from the Captain, well done. So please please please don't put in a diesel engine. Race Cars growl, whine, roar, scream and howl; they DO NOT WHOOSH. Just because silly legislators (and manufacturers?) want to promote diesel it still ain't right. Without crippling legislation petrol is lighter, more powerfull produces more torque over a wider rev range and is accompanied by glorious accustics. Apart from that it don't lend itself to exciting motor racing in the least bit;)

Regards

John

ps not against diesel in a road car, my touring motor is a 2.7 turbo diesel Jag, but everything in it's rightful place.

One of my old work mates dropped by a week ago prior to leaving for Le Mans...he is the engine builder/tech for the GT1 Corvette team...he was there for the 63 car...

With that said ..I was listening to the on board of the Vette's and it really does remind me of driving my LS7 SL-C...everytime I drive it I get goose bumps...sometimes even describing how it drives to someone I get the same sensation...it really is a sickness..

Damn I love that car..... !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Howard...no...

That is something that CRC wanted to do for their own car...he is using the standard uprights and wing mounts but the inner structure is all his own.

My car has standard components and to be honest the set up on the CRC car may create a lot of drag at speed and I feel may upset the front to rear aero balance...

But each to their own....these cars are personal expressions afterall

Last edited:
Back