Check out this neat GT-40 product site !!

There is some really neat stuff on here. I have already ordered the watch, a hat, and some shirts.
grin.gif

www.logostar2000.com

Hersh
wink.gif

Hersh,

I would love to order some of this stuff, but can't get a hit on the website.
I've had bad experience with putting a credit card # on the web in the past, so I would prefer to order by phone,if at all possible.
Typo on the link, perhaps?

Bill

heh, that's like Cafe Press...where someone sends a logo and it's laser printed on their merchandise.

We use Cafe Press for our racing stuff...not that it's bad but looks like the same deal...someone making cash of the brand without permission hehehehe get the stuff quick before someone finds out!

Allegro Racing Merchandise

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Hey Bill, try again, I didn't have any trouble logging on. The products look neat. In the immortal words of Paul Newman, "who are those guys?" It doesn't say any thing about the company, just shows the products.

Jim,

It's not the link to the GT40 page that I'm having trouble with. I tried to find their home page, to get a phone number, with no success. Any ideas?

Bill

Hey, Hersh....

Is that John's stuff? If so I might have him make a few things for me. With the AZ Cobra logo.

Mike

Well, Hershal thanks for letting the cat out.

That is my site. My company's name is Logostar. We sell promotional products and screenprinting.

The products on the web site are items that I was interested in having, and other people expressed interest in as well.
I'm able to choose high quality products that I feel comfortable offering to other GT40 enthusists. Order and you'll see.
Regarding payment, I've found Paypal is the easiest way and a secure site. If you are uncomfortable ordering over the internet, e-mail me for our business phone # and we can accept credit cards over the phone (unfortunately we don't have a toll free phone number- hence Paypal).

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's brand; that is why I didn't go with "Ford GT-40". The logo is different. I'm unaware of any ownership rights to this particular logo; if someone does own it please contact me immediately. Again, this was all put together to help not hurt. Hope you enjoy.

John

John,

If you do not make Knotts I can get the key fob to Wayne.

To those who need to know about John's quality of products. He is the official T-shirt, Jacket and logo patch maker for the Arizona Cobras.

Mike

Brett,
Sure you can. That's exactly why I set it up with paypal so it is nice and easy for everyone. The only thing I will do once I receive your order is total up the shipping. Than I will e-mail you with the grand total, my paypal info and the date I expect them to be shipped out. A few of thwe items will take a week or so to produce if I run out. Either way I will contact you when they are ready. I also have a "additional products you'd like to see" section for anybody who has another good idea. I will source it and put it out on the page, if others show an interest we'll do it! So keep checking the site for new additions, the latest maybe yours!

Mikiec,
Thanks for the kind words. As always if you'd like any "new" stuff for the club let me know.
Wayne,
Thanks for the request I will mail it out to you ASAP. I'm sorry to say I don't think I will make it to Knotts this year but I will try.
John

Has everyone received their confirmation?
I had a small glitch with my e-mail and I just wanted to make sure eveyone was getting the replys.
Thanks,
John

Chuck,
I've resent it.
Anyone else please let me know either way if you haven't received your confirmation.
Sorry for the trouble I beleave everything has been fixed on my end.
Thanks again,
John

Brett,
The t-shirt and polo sizes are as follows: (width X Length)
SM 24-26/MD 38-40/LG 42-44/XL 46-48
2XL 52-54

Picrew shirts:
SM 47-30.5/md 49-31/LG 51-31.5/XL 53-32
2XL 55-32.5/3XL 57-33

Denim:width X Length x sleeve
SM 44-30.5-33/MD 38-31.5-34/LG 52-32.5-35/ XL 56-33.5-36/2XL 64-34.5-37/3XL 72-35.5

Race Jacke:
SM 36-34/MD 40-38/LG 44-42/XL 48-46
2XL 52-50/3XL 56-54

Hope this helps, please feel free to ask any other questions that you may have.
John

G

IanK and any other interested parties,
Further to your request for Gulf products please see new topic headed "Gulf Memorabilia"
Graham @ GTA/Gulf Racing.

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey,

I just got a jacket from John and it is absolutely fantastic! Great logo and design, nice quality and fits very well. Thanks and great job!

Ron

Back