Clip locater spigots

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Front and rear clip location device, 4 per kit incl. fasteners -- Imperial threads for U.S. and metric elsewhere

Attachments

• 78748-GT40cliplocater002.jpg
    78748-GT40cliplocater002.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 413

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Being a right hander, it has taken nearly 30 years to teach the left hand how to master the art of technical drawing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gifso aah, glad you like it--- the right hand was a bit busy at the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon_bs.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Brett

I have 2 sets on the way already - I'll take some to Stneleigh and see what people think (If they arrive on time)

Ian

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
And for the discerning '40 constructer, coloured locater bushes-- primary colors by special order only
Thanks Guys ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 80348-Locatescolord002.jpg
    80348-Locatescolord002.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 388
Just received my spigot locators from Flatchat.
May I say that they are excellent quality /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Very happy

Thanks Mate.

Hi Murray
Price for these is 145AUD. At current exchange of about 2.39 that equates to around £61 for the set of 4 plus postage from AUS. If I can help you or if anyone else from UK is interested please let me know.
All the best
Lee

Thanks Lee,
I have been in touch with Ian who will be able to help with 2. So if these will fit my KVA then I will be after a couple more.
Thanks very much

Back