Complete turn key car

Dear Franny, 1st of all don't tell me to shut up, who's the professional here. So you SHUT UP! and show me one of your customers cars completed or a copy of a manafest where you have shipped them. Since you are telling me the Black man to be quiet maybe I should get my Brothers at the NAACP involved with you demeanor toward me any Brothers!!! Ball is now in your court. Again all I wanted was some simple questions answered and now you have blown this out of proportion it must be because I am Black. The numerous PM's that I have from people who are in my corner will take our business elsewere where athletes are treated a lot nicer.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Dear Franny, 1st of all don't tell me to shut up, who's the professional here. So you SHUT UP! and show me one of your customers cars completed or a copy of a manafest where you have shipped them. Since you are telling me the Black man to be quiet maybe I should get my Brothers at the NAACP involved with you demeanor toward me any Brothers!!! Ball is now in your court. Again all I wanted was some simple questions answered and now you have blown this out of proportion it must be because I am Black. The numerous PM's that I have from people who are in my corner will take our business elsewere where athletes are treated a lot nicer.

WOW!! Are you seriously going to try the race card again? Dude, it doesn't work anymore!! We honestly don't give a sh*t! This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted. EVER!

Wait a minute... I get it... :lol:

This is all a joke! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Good one!! Oh dude, you got me. Had me going there. I mean, there's no way someone would actually believe that they could call the NAACP because someone on the internet told them to shut up and it could only be because you're black, and not the fact that you've been a complete douchebag to them! Oh man. Thanks, I needed a laugh today.

Give him a hand guys, he pulled this one over on us.

Great job man,

Brian

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Dude,
Just spend your time somewhere else and your money on another manufactures kit."

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Speed Freak, Their was another gentleman on the forum who used to say that he was the "champion" for the people who were to timid to speak for themselves.

Gregg, I believe you are referring to John, known as 'OLIVER' , who was eventually banned. John has subsequently appeared back on this forum as 'dogface' and has interestingly posted on this thread

I had nothing to do with this folks so "Stop" emailing me!!!! with bullshit comments...Fran and I relationship is simply professional. Speed Freak...I have been waiting for 2.5 years for a car that I was promised in six months by another builder. SO SHUT UP! moroon

I guess that says it all! No support for 'flyingbyyou'/SpeedFreak/TyreseJackson from the great champion of all such causes....

Last edited:

Chris Kouba

Supporter

Whambulance.jpg

shut_up.jpg

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Since you are telling me the Black man to be quiet maybe I should get my Brothers at the NAACP involved with you demeanor toward me any Brothers!!! Ball is now in your court. Again all I wanted was some simple questions answered and now you have blown this out of proportion it must be because I am Black.

Where is Oprah when you need her? This is classic stuff. Some of the best I've seen here.

The numerous PM's that I have from people who are in my corner will take our business elsewere where athletes are treated a lot nicer.

I forgot, athletes deserve preferential treatment. :bow: :clown:

Quality stuff!

Attachments

• cluepon.jpg
    cluepon.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
I can tell you that we have car #2 which I am sure everyone has seen videos of at a test session on the track. Fran has stuck with us since the begining helping us finish the project. Actually the car should be almost 100% done and ready for more testing in the next 3 weeks with Frans help

We will have pics of the complete car very soon and if anyone would like to come down and see it and maybe take a ride call me.
954-925-7725

Keep up the good work Fran.

Ernie
www.BreathlessPerformance.com

Tyrese, Thanks for the comments. Ive been thinking about ordering one of Frans beautiful machines. As of right now im putting the Ferrari up for sale. In your honor, The moment it sells i will be ordering an SCL. I hope you dont mind if i order her in black.

This is a great site that I enjoy coming to and advertising on. The people here are intelligent and helpful. Why are we dignifying this jerk by even responding to his rant. I suggest we let this die and allow him to babble on to himself!

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
I can tell you that we have car #2 which I am sure everyone has seen videos of at a test session on the track. Fran has stuck with us since the begining helping us finish the project. Actually the car should be almost 100% done and ready for more testing in the next 3 weeks with Frans help

We will have pics of the complete car very soon and if anyone would like to come down and see it and maybe take a ride call me.
954-925-7725

Keep up the good work Fran.

Ernie
www.BreathlessPerformance.com

thanks for the chat last week ernie is was interesting to hear your thoughts on how things are going and the test session
craig

Tyrese, you might not have noticed, Fran is actually half hispanic/half eskimo - maybe do a little research before pulling out the race card...

Nobody here gives a shit what color anyone's skin is.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Your original post is about a turn key car...which is not available in three months as you suggested....

You started out with misinformation and on your back foot and have continued in the same vain.

I have answered all your questions and provided photographic proof....enough said.

My one and only question to you has still gone unanswered...what have you built previously?

Its time to move on....

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
I have watched this shameful banter from the sidelines and done my best to stay there. I very much appreciated Dutton's post, he took the words out of my mouth. I have an RCR which for all practical purposes is complete. There are three track videos as evidence. I only want to chime in this one time to say this one thing....

Please go away Mr. Jackson!

You are degrading the quality of our community. Please just take your attitude and go away....

p.s. None of us would have even known your race if you didn't tell us.Sso you obviously care more than we do. I have been a member of this community for multiple years now, and have never once shared my race. Your behavior is nothing but shameful.

Well one thing this thread has done..... other than (as mentioned by others) given me a good laugh... is make me more interested in building an RCR product (import laws / money permitting).

Not only has Fran taken time out of his busy schedual to repeat himself, but he's been very pleasent... not sure i'd have been so pleasent if i was accused of being a racist.

Well done Fran!!

THIS should have been in the Paddock:)

Dear Forum Members,,,I am sorry to say once again you have been "HAD". Mr Freak is NOT black nor Freaky. If you really knew anything about "people of color", you would have had picked that up lOOOOONg time ago. But then again except for Russ (The Nobel Man), the rest of you are "VERY SLOW"

He is non other than OLIVER TWIST:):)

Now leave the hemorrhoid alone

Howard Jones

Supporter
This forum has been a place that I have made many new friends. All of them are of questionable linage. We got the English for god's sake, I include all of the guys in the UK in this group because I'm a yank and we all do it. And then there's the Down-unders. I bet they don't threaten to sue me for lumping them together. They do all sound the same to me however...... Cool people even if they do like sheep or Kangaroos or hell, whatever they got down there. Got-ya! Jac.

Then we got some Italians, Germans, Dutch and all kind of Euro's. Even some FRENCH! Geese!!! But the top of the heap is that Iranian, Farad. Now there's a piece of work! He's probably plotting to do a drive by in his GT40 and blow me up as we speak.

We even got the group from Africa. Got to love'em, way the hell down there and all alone and still building some really nice GT40's.

I even think we have a few people in South and Central America. Or at least from there.

I know there's GT40's and forum members in Japan.

Here in the USA we got Rednecks from the South, Cowboys from Texas and their Okie cousins from Oklahoma and the rest of flyover country, all the Rich Snobs from the Northeast and the Canuks from the Northern Northeast and then last but not least all the fruits, greenies and commies from out west where I live in Caliorgontonizona.

This is however the first case of someone crying racism. Hummmmmm..... I believe it is also the first case of a person on this forum who's not going to end up being my friend.

Cheers! Now bug off. As my English cousins would say. Or is it my friends from down-under?....... whatever dude.... as we say out in Cal-lee-4rn-ya.

I get to say all this because I built a GT40 myself, GTD, and bought a new car from Fran... yesterday, SLC. White, by the way.

Last edited:
Cheers! Now bug off. As my English cousins would say. Or is it my friends from down-under?....... whatever dude.... as we say out in Cal-lee-4rn-ya.

I get to say all this because I built a GT40 myself, GTD, and bought a new car from Fran... yesterday, SLC. White, by the way.

You crack me up Howard!:lol:
and take it from me - 'bug off' would be a very polite response/version under the circumstances...

ps - congrats on the SLC :thumbsup: whatever the colour - or 'color' as you yanks would say..;)

Back