Compomotive outer shells needed

Guys,

I need two 2" to 2.5" outer 13" 18 hole Compomotive or Revolution outer shells. I have to narrow the rims down ( rears )to fit the tires I purchased. I do have one 3" outer if I could match it, I could eeke by.
PM me if you have or know any.
Dave

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
Dave,

Might be a silly question but have you tried Motorsport Specialties (Compomotive USA), they usually have to order from the UK factory, but can get most parts given time.

CompomotiveUSA

Julian,
I tried their phone and get number disconnected message. Sent an email no reply as of yet. 1-800-621-8408 maybe watts line does not work in Canada. I left a message with Kodiak too, thought I would get reply back but nothing. If it boils down to it I will pull the front's I have done apart and change the inners for the rear inners. More work!
Dave

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
Dave,

I tried the 800# and got the same disconnnected message, maybe try the factory in the UK? Compomotive - Motorsport Wheels

My first thought was Daryle at Kodiak, but I checked his website and it said he only went down to 15" hoops.

Good luck,

Julian,
I am going to swap out the inners off the front and I should get by. It increased the width of the fronts by half an inch. I am running Sumitomo HTR 200's 195 60 R 13 front 205's on the rear. That will give 6.5" front 8.0" recomended for rear 7.5 but and 6.5 front should work out. Look's like CompUSA is no more but the website is still running. Thank's for checking for me.
Dave

Gent's

I will take a 3" outer like this one if someone has one.
Dave

Attachments

• DSCF1166 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF1166 (640x480).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 191
Back