Curb Bridges from Griot's

My wife found this leafing thru the new Griot's catalogue. I missed it completely, but have been looking for something like this. It's always an event getting my 40 off or on my driveway. I might look around to see if I can get it cheaper someplace else.

Mike

Attachments

• Curb Bridges.jpg
    Curb Bridges.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 299

Ron Earp

Admin
You can. Take a 2x4 and screw it into a 1x6, perfect little 8ft wide step for low cars. Get real fancy and plane the edge of the 2x4 and make a beveled area.

Uh, Uh. My neighbors are already pissed that I keep a sheet of plywood at the end of my diveway. Looks like Hillbilly Holler.

Ron Earp

Admin
Could be. But you laying an overprices piece of plastic from Griots out at the end of the driveway isn't going to change much.

Seal the gaps on the wood with filler, paint it black and you got the same thing.

Actually, I'm kidding about my neighbors. They are all great people and could give a crap what I do. When I roll in at 1 am sometimes with the 40 or my bikes, nobody ever complains. Of course, I try to keep the noise down as much as I can.

Mike

Ron Earp

Admin
I hear you, forgiving and understanding folk are fantastic. I started off in a poor way with my new neighbors (four years ago) by doing a donut while offloading a open pipe SCCA car in the cul-de-sac at like 1230am a few days after Christmas. Stupid move. Fortunately we (me) are all over that now.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
It is great to have good neighbors, when I arrived home with #DRB 48 they came from everywhere, the sceptic in me says it was all to do with my fully stocked bar fridge, which we quickly emptied, more than the noise.:stunned:
I had a similar problem and used a sheet of aluminium.

Attachments

• DSCN0212.jpg
    DSCN0212.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 248
Back