Democrats and all politically corect people wake up!!!!!!!

I'll just leave this here. You guys really should watch the video especially the end where he outs the democrats annointed one. When are some of you going to WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! The video is 15 min long but WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!
Tarek Fatah Talk at ideacity 2011on ideacity - live streaming video powered by Livestream
11min 45 sec is where you want to fast forward to if you do not have the time although I would suggest watching the whole thing!!!!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Damian,

In the last century there were as many if not more folks who said that the following groups would be the end of America:

The Italians
The Irish
The Spanish
The Yellow peril
The Japanese
The Jews
The Comunists
The Blacks..........................

There were strongly worded articles explaining just how the above mentioned groups were a threat and oddly enough they used your exact words: ******"WAKE UP AMERICA"*****

Damian, did they destroy America?

Damian were those threats exagerated?

Damian, I'll add you to the list of hate/fear mongers.

Well communists sure did try and well we all see just how well the pres is doing so thats two off that list straight away. I like how you didn't address the Obama connection to radical islamists. Talk about classic misdirection LOL way to show just how closed to reality you are. Oh and last I checked we are friends with the Japanese because we kicked their a$$ and they had no choice and communists are known as followers of the greatest FAILED social experiment and the Chinese well lets say that is WIDE open to interpretation. The Italians come on remember their love affair with HITLER. We would all be praising the third Reich if they had their way. I see that history is not your strong point. I'll leave the Irish govt alone because well for the most apart they are a non event. Now care to address ANY of the facts like Obama's inner circles affiliations? How about any of the things he talked about? Don't worry I will not tell anyone you woke up and became a Republican. It will be our little secret!!!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Damian,

You are probably too young to remember, but before there was the tea party, there was a very similar group, the John Birch Society.

Just like you they accused President Roosevelt and President Eisenhour of being a Communits.

They then added the words WAKE UP AMERICA!

Damian were Roosevelt and Eisenhour Communists?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I see that history is not your strong point.
Posted by Damian

Damian, I have a degree in History!

You on the other hand obviously do not.

Damian get out your history books.

Around the turn of the last century 1900, there were huge numbers of Italian and Irish immagrents, additionally, even earlier than that there were Chinese laborors brought over to build the transcontinental railway. Good Americans just like you told everyone this will be the "END OF AMERICA" they passed laws forbiding Japanese or Chinese Immagrents (the yellow peril) and resticting the others.

Good Americans were up in arms about these horrable people who would ruin America.

The Hearst Newspapers "yellow jounalism" (the FOX of their day), whipped up hate and fear of not just the Orientals but also the Spanish, leading to the Spanish American War, not our greatest moment.

Until you know what you are talking about, try and stay out of historical discussions!

Last edited:
Really; 100+ year old counterpoints that depending on your point of view can be argued either way. Like I said classic misdirection. Oh and AGAIN you DIDN'T address ANY OF THE ISSUES BROUGHT UP!!!!! Stop posting until you DIRECTLY answer any of the points brought up or any of the ones I brought up. Don't worry you can IM or PM me your itinerary for the REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION that is going to be held here in FL so that people will not know that you woke up. I'll have a spare room made up for you in the mean time.

BTW for those of you that are not aware Jim and I go round and round about every and anything political so its all good :thumbsup:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Damian,

I did address your issues, what you are implying about Islam is exactly the same and just as idiotic as the hate for Irish, Italians, Jews and Chinese shown in the last century.

Additionally you saying that President Obama has some sort of Islamic agenda is just as stupid as calling President Eisenhower a Commie!

Last edited:
Lets see; an international apology tour by him; not a friend to Israel' and he keeps 4 count them 4 (one of who is one of his speech writers) KNOWN MEMBERS OF THE ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD close to him. Than there was the whole Van Jones issue and lets not forget about his pastor. There is an old saying that you can tell the type of man BY THE COMPANY HE KEEPS!!!!!!! HE will be gone soon as people are starting to realize the man he is. Heck the communist party of America (you read that right) just endorsed him and that has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE with a main stream candidate. Oh I can go on and on.

I will summaries what the video was about as you seem to be having issues LISTENING. It was NOT about bashing the Muslim religion at all but actually the opposite. It was about how the religion has nothing to do with what is going on today. People are committing atrocities all over the world and using the Muslim religion as their shield (honor killings, slavery, etc). It's to show how you cool aid bandits refuse to see what is going on RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. You have taken political correctness and turned it into a shield for the very people that WANT TO KILL YOU. Those people ARE NOT MUSLIM but psychotic. The Muslim religion is a beautiful religion (obviously as it's based HEAVILY on Judaism). It's because of people like you that REFUSE TO ADDRESS THE ISSUES that have allowed this to get as bad as it is (the fact that you are from CA EXPLAINS A LOT). I implore you to stop drinking the coolaid for a hour and than go back and not only watch but LISTEN to what they guy is saying. Certainly you can not argue his points as they are all fact based are his examples given to prove said facts.
As far as Eisenhower goes lets just say that I there are other Presidents I would rather read about.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Damian,

I have to apologize, I thought you could understand the analagy I was making, but it is now apparent that it has gone over your head.

I'll explaine it for you.

Folks who were afraid that the:

The Italians
The Irish
The Spanish
The Yellow peril
The Japanese
The Jews
The Comunists
The Blacks

Would destroy America now seem ridiculous........thats you!

Folks who thought Eisenhower was a Commie, now seem ridiculous....again thats you!

Just like you those folks had all sorts of proof of how America would be ruined and they all used your line "WAKE UP AMERICA", but just like you they were wrong.

A hundred years from now folks will be talking about how stupid the hate mongers of the early 2000's were!

THEY WILL BE TALKING ABOUT YOU!

Last edited:
Jim reread post #3 since you obviously missed it. Oh and I do not hate anyone except for anyone that wants to bring harm to my family and country which pretty much sums up the islamic brotherhood. Wait are you actually defending these people and their actions? What if it was your daughter cought in the middle of this? What if they wanted to chop yourt hands of because they felt like you slighted them? I hope I am wrong and that I misunderstood your intentions but just to be safe ARE YOU DEFENDING THE VERY PEOLE THAT WANT TO KILL YOU?
P.S.- all of those hate mongerers as you put it all turned out to be correct in the long run because if not for military action you would be speaking any one of those national languages right now so please keep that in mind!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA (EVEN JIM)!!!!!!

Last edited:
Damian,

I'm going to have to side with Jim, not because we MIGHT share the same political views, but rather he is correct. You should really study history a bit more. William Randolf Hearst used his media empire for yellow journalism on more than one occasion. Did you know that pot, while considerably more benign than alcohol or tobacco has a bad rap only because in 1904 Hearst owned pulp mills and did not want to compete with hemp, a far better product, so he used his newspapers to spread his own BS about pot. Today, if you vote GOP, you fall into one of two groups. Either you earn more than $10 mil a year and would beneifit from GOP policies, or you fall into the GOP targeted groups of bible thumpers, racists, right to lifers, the list goes on. This parties's agenda if understood by the people, would only beneifit the very wealthy, and that group alone could not keep the GOP in power unless they con the unthinking masses into believing that they support there rather backwards views.

Since now we have the Internet, YouTube, etc, history will be much more accurately recorded. Have you ever taken the time to read the "official" White House transcripts on Bush Jr's speeches, and then compared that to a video of the actual speech? In the past, history takes on the slant that the powers in charge are able to alter, like George and his cronies did for his legacy. But future historians will look at what is now in the public record and if it doesn't jive with the "official" record (as it won't in W's case), the real truth is what will now become history.

:lurker:

I'm right

No, I'm right...

No, no, I'm right.

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose...

Twas ever thus etc etc etc...

Damian, In this discussion, no-one gives a shit if Islam is close to Hebrew, so please don't bring religion into a (kind of) political discussion. I'm interested in facts, not fairies at the bottom of the garden, which you expouse.

Jim, why do you bother? The energy that you expend on this fruitless endeavour could power a small village, and the same goes for you Damo! I have never seen so much wasted energy than I see in these paddock topics (and I'm as guilty as the next man). You two are poles apart. The polarisation of American society has never been greater than it is now, and you two personify that perfectly. Your country is a ticking time bomb (politically speaking) ready to go boom...

It's a close run thing, but I'm giving the points to Jim, because although his spelling is for shit, he DOESNT do THIS ALL the TIME to make a point ;)

P.S carry on guys. I would say I'm yanking your chain, but I'm not.

Really, I'm not.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Graham,

You may not know this but I'm not talking to Damian, I'm talking to the 100 or so quiet folks who are reading these posts.

Damian has his paranoid view of the world, no one will change that.

But Graham, he starts threads like this, he spews out his hate, fear and loathing, often for folks that I respect. I'm am hoping to speak to the open minded who otherwise might be influenced by his hate filled paranoid rants.

Graham, if this is that painful, perhaps another thread may be your best option.

Bob, thanks, I had forgotten about Hearst and the hemp thing, that bastard!

Last edited:
Damian,

In the last century there were as many if not more folks who said that the following groups would be the end of America:

The Italians
The Irish
The Spanish
The Yellow peril
The Japanese
The Jews
The Comunists
The Blacks..........................

There were strongly worded articles explaining just how the above mentioned groups were a threat and oddly enough they used your exact words: ******"WAKE UP AMERICA"*****

Damian, did they destroy America?

Damian were those threats exagerated?

Damian, I'll add you to the list of hate/fear mongers.

Jim, You fail to say that we fought a World War and a Cold War, we initially made believe that nothing was happening to the Jews and millions died during our indescision. I'm not saying that we should act stangely towards anyone, but we should be aware and not have our heads in the sand singing Kum Ba Ya.

Graham,

You may not know this but I'm not talking to Damian, I'm talking to the 100 or so quiet folks who are reading these posts.

Damian has his paranoid view of the world, no one will change that.

But Graham, he starts threads like this, he spews out his hate, fear and loathing, often for folks that I respect. I'm am hoping to speak to the open minded who otherwise might be influenced by his hate filled paranoid rants.

Graham, if this is that painful, perhaps another thread may be your best option.

Bob, thanks, I had forgotten about Hearst and the hemp thing, that bastard!

Jim,

Apologies if my thread was a tad harsh. In the cold light of day, it was somewhat mean spirited. But I hold to the crux of the piece, in that the US has never been so polarised in its politics, and where people used to go along to get along, they now find every nook and cranny within which to wedge a larger gap in their differing philosophies.

It's no secret that I agree with a lot of your sentiments, but you must recognise that this is doing your country no good at all.

Again Jim, apologies for the bluntness of my original post. It was simply born out of frustration.

Geez louise... what is it about this forum...?

Paranoia central...

Damian and Jim, have you heard of private messaging? ;)

Didn't see the thread referred to by Graham but I agree with the sentiment expressed in post #17.

Tim.

No offense but what does the hemp (I actually wrote about the legalization of marijuana in college so I am all to familiar with what you are talking about) fiasco have anything to do with this topic at all? It is completely different and not even in the same realm. You just lumped hemp farmers and the like (oh and when was the last time you heard of a hemp related death, mugging, etc) with a terrorist organization. Again classic misdirection. Now I did not make this video so I am not spewing hate at all but just the opposite. I am saying that Muslims as whole are getting a bad rap BUT to pretend that there is not a growing radical movement within that religious group is just foolish. I also like how not one of you has addressed anything that was in that video but attack me for posturing it and bring up historical points that have absolutely nothing to do with the the topic unless to say that politics is a dirty business and to that point I think that we can all agree. Please tell me where i posted ANYTHING hateful our out of line. Was anything in that video a lie or a stretch of the truth? If so than here is a chance for all of you to prove it. Not one of you has said a single thing about the video but in a weak attempt to misdirect you attack me (which lets face it I enjoy it as most will see the point and facts and move on) which is just plain week. I didn't attack any race, religion, etc at all and the reality is that my intentions were just the opposite. My intention was to show that even within the Muslims community they admit to the problem while our president and his party continue to act as if it doesn't exist. Look at how the KKK is treated but NOT the Muslim Brotherhood and some are now trying to justify bringing Sharia law into out court system which spits in the face of equality that this country was founded on. So I am a bigot when I am just saying that what they do over there is there business but what hey do here should conform to our way of life not the other way around. We have one legal system not custom multi platform systems to suit the religious whim of the time. See this was the type of posts I was looking for not a bunch of facts backing points that have NOTHING to do with the topic.

Last edited:
Back