Do I have the ultimate workshop?

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Dalton,Tim, Petek & FRPGuy-Yes Lotus reliability has been dubious through the years. The red one's mine, yellow a friend of mine. 80hp Renault engine has been replace with a Toyota twin cam 4age 170hp in both cars.Drip trays are to catch oil from Renault Transaxle not the Toyota engines. Wouldn't mind a 47 but these cars have similar power.They are of course S2 Europas.

Burnsy-No plans for any sound system apart from V8 Ford engines but a flat screen wouldn't be out of place would it.Only for watching Bathurst while working on race car.Like I did Sunday.

Randy- Hate me no problem

Peter D/ Keith- Definately no audio equipment will cross the divide, I've banned my son and his Toyotas as well.Martin Phillishave yes remember them big PA speakers with metal grill, small holes that looked like a shaver foil.

Jac Mac- Not quite big enough for an internal test track but talking about Cops, I drove the 40 to a Lotus club meeting last night and got stopped on the way home.The car is on a club permit and I carry the paperwork in the car along with the club magazine.He got me for not displaying the front number plate $121 fine.That's the 2nd time I've been breathalyzed in 3 days.Could have been worse if he had looked harder eg cracked w/screen front tyres not road legal etc.

Cribbj, Chrisl, Bill D
A Dyno ooh yes please, flow bench maybe, love Monty Python, anytime Bill but isn't there a large volume of water between us.

Russ & Pete
The fridge has just arrived i'll show a pic of it in it's spot when I get time.See priorities have not been overlooked.

Sandy-Yes I will have to keep it a secret from friends. No bed no shower but enough room to put a bed in if the wife finds out I haven't been on the level with her.

Ross

Back