Dream Cars 101

Hey Everyone. I'm Brandon Harris, a student at West Chester University in West Chester Pa. April 30, I will be hosting an exotic car show sponsored by Brandywine Porsche at my school to raise money for SADD (Students Against Drunk Driving). It is an all exotic car show: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, etc. I was hoping to see if there were any other local exotic owners that would be interested and especially any local GT40's. For more information and to register your car at no charge please visit www.degster.com/carshow.

Lol, www.degster.com/carshow

There we go!! Sorry, not sure why it didn't work at first. That's only on thursday nights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I would really love to have a GT here, it is one of my dream cars.

So you see what I have registered so far, here is my list. Remember I have not talked to a few dealerships yet about lending cars, and Brandywine Porsche (My sponsor) has not been given the flyers nor have they started telling their clients. Plus I have yet to dig around for the Super's.

1996 Acura NSX-T
2001 Honda S2000
1994 Dodge Viper
1972 F/Dino 246 GT
2004 BMW M3
Aston Martin DB5
1967 Ferrari 330 GTC
2002 Chevy Vette Z06
2000 Porsche 996 Cabriolet
2004 Lambo. Murcielago
2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello
1983 Ferrari 308 GTBi QV
2005 Ferrari 360 Spider
1982 Ferrari Mondial
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Trai
1990 Ferrari 348 GTS
2002 Honda S2000
1984 Ferrari Boxer
2003 Honda S2000
1997 Acura NSX-T
2003 Chevy. Vette Z06
1998 Bmw 750iL
2005 Lotus Elise
1994 Ferrari 348 Spider
2000 Plymouth Prowler
2005 Lotus Elise
2001 Plymouth Prowler
2003 Chevy Vette Z06

[ QUOTE ]
Where exactly is the show? How far is it from Baltimore?
Thanks,
Ron

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooo, Hmmm. I want to say 2 hours. We're about 45 minutes outside of Philly if that helps.

Ron McCall

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where exactly is the show? How far is it from Baltimore?
Thanks,
Ron

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooo, Hmmm. I want to say 2 hours. We're about 45 minutes outside of Philly if that helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

North or south of Philly?

I am not the best with directions. I know we are west. If it helps at all, the zip code here is 19383.

Brandon:

Bad timing.

My CAV GT40 is only 15 minutes away in Downingtown, but on the 29th of April it will be at registration for this years Cannonball, One Lap of America race. Wish I could have seen and participated in your event.

Regards,
Buzz

What does CAV mean? Goodluck at One Lap though!

Does anyone know of a local 2005 Ford GT?

CAV is a South African produced GT40. The majority of the 100 cars that they have produced have been stainless steel monoque chassis. They are considered "Turn Key Minus" cars in that the complete car is built in the South African facility, and shipped to the US dealer network for the final installation of the customers choice of engine and transmission.

Regards,
Buzz

Ron Earp

Admin
Buzz,

you doing the one lap again this year in the GT40? I wonder if we might be able to get a sponsor poll together for you, you know, collect a little cash from folks and send you on your way with a GT40s.com logo on the car.

Ron

Ron:

Yes I'll be in the same CAV GT as last year. I got a trophy for Best Rookie Finish. What a saga!! This year we are ahead of schedule with the cars changes and prep.

You have a PM about raising money. Thanks for the encouragement.

Regards,
Buzz

Anyone know of any new GT's in my area rolling around? I would like to get a grouping of the supers there.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!

Here are the directions to my school.

Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to exit #6 (Pennsylvania turnpike).

Take Pa turnpike to exit 326 (valley Forge)

Take the second exit on the right (328A) but stay to the left going to West Chester as the ramp divides in half, onto 202.

Take 202 down to Matlack St. Turn right at the light onto Matlack st. and go down about 3/4 of a mile. The Parking lot will be on your left.

West Chester University, West Chester Pa 19383

Back