Dzus Fasteners

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
2124 said:
Thank you!

I would like 7....please let me know where to send payment.

All Hang tight a bit, Maybe I'll trade you for a loaner STi for the weekend ;)

Sandy

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Sandy,
Please put me down for 10 of the Stainless steel option.
Many thanks for you coordinating things.
Richard many thanks also.

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
News flash... I have them in hand. They are very nice as well.

Everyone should thank Richard for doing a very nice job on them. Someone had to do a lot of work to break them out of the sheet and remove the gates (or what ever they are called) that each had. (From me, Thank You Richard, Dan, Bob, and anyone else that got us here)

Here is what I'm going to do and sorry for having to get the info again, but what I'm going to do is basically start a BUY thread in the 'For Sale' Section and get a restart. Sorry if you have sent me your requests already, but this thread is way this loooooong and it can now come to a close.

I'll try to get a snap shot of them up tonight and sort out the final details on the payment issue.

Thanks

P.S. Don't forget, I'll open a new topic on the For Sale section in the next day or so and all that want lets do it all fresh so no one is missed.

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Fred -

Yes, I still have some available, the are not for sale however, but will require a donation to the GT40s.com site.

Please find the thread in the "Parts for sale" section (it may be a page in) and it will have a paypal button that Ron put up for it. I will also need to you send me the type that you want. Check out the other thread and if you have any questions please shoot me a PM and I'll get you going!

Sandy

Back