E-brake components

So I am starting to access what parts I have and dont have. Here is pics of everything I have associated with the e-brake set up. Also, the caliper brackets seem to be spaced for a larger rotor.
I know I am missing atleast one cable. Pictured, I have two identical cables, each end showing.

Any help is much appreciated so I can go to Fran and get the missing parts. I will be posting up the heating system too shortly. Lots missing there I suspect.

That ebrake setup looks like it is for the Brembo brakes. Do you have the Wilwoods that came on the car originally, or did Toby update the car?

I don't think there was a factory solution for the Wilwoods, just the Brembos.

I do have the wilwood 6 pistons in the rear. I see where the holes would be drilled and tapped for the bracket, but getting less than half of the pad itself on the rotor. If I could make or use a spacer bracket for the wilwood caliper, then I would just go for a larger rotor.
The cables do not seem to work with the e-brake calipers also. Not without modifying them.

Mark B.

Supporter
The calipers, caliper brackets, handle, handle mount brackets, are exactly what I have for the Brembo brakes (mine was delivered in April 2014, so it's possible there have been some updates since then).

I can't tell from the pic, but there's also supposed to be a cable adaptor that connects the two cables to the handle. None of the other brackets in your pic look familiar, though.

Your cables are also different than the ones I have. Mine are straight with no 90-degree guide.

Here are a couple pics (I didn't use the factory handle bracket; I made one to mount on the left side of the seat instead)

I see you're up here in the Northwest also -- great to see another one up here!

Attachments

• WP_20140803_004.jpg
    WP_20140803_004.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 245
  • WP_20140810_009.jpg
    WP_20140810_009.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 185
Scott,
I have essentially the same set up, Willwood 2 piece rotors on an early chassis (duh) using the same park brake caliper that you show. The late chassis mount bracket will not work. See my build thread for a caliper mounting solution. I have acquired a Fiero handle and will need to source the cables on my own.

Thanks. I will take a look at it. If I make a bracket or two, and cut the long spring down, it looks like I may be able to make it work. Will take pics of cable mods if you have same cables. Only if it works though. Hahaha

Back