End of Season Run-Oct 5

Anyone planning on coming on the run to Bentley Motor Museum this sunday, please check with Tim Martin by Saturday to see if it is still going ahead as the weather is not looking good with wind & rain forecast for the weekend.

Hi
The update is that because of the rain forecast, we have rescheduled to the following Sunday 12th October

Is there a route planned? and where is Bentley?
I'm just outside Winchester and quite fancy coming on this if thats OK.
Alan

Bentley is a motor Museum near Lewes, we are planning on meeting up on the M25 at Clackett lane and then it is a drive down the A22, as the 12th is the Santa Pod weekend I am suggesting that we go for the 19th to Bentley. Email me if you are planning on coming so that I can update you with the latest info

Hi Tim,

19th October sounds a better option than the 12th and Bev and I can make that date. Speak to you on Wednesday.

Regards, Geoff

Hi
the consensus is that we are still with 12th for the run to Bentley (subject to weather) and those interested in Santa Pod can go there on the 26th (subject to weather) for the RWYB .

Sorry for the confusion

Hopefully see you at Clacket Lane westbound services on 12th at 10.00am

Tim wishing you a successful run on Sunday. I shall be in Huntington at 50th Lola event through the town. I hope to get Eric Broadleys autograph.
Regards Allan

Back